Rate Yamal

I thought it was just limited to my part of the city. That’s pretty funny, actually. And it would make sense as to why they all have similar phenotypes.
Yeah, all Moroccans know each other in Rotterdam, or at least they're connected through a family member who is married to one of them or an acquaintance.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah, all Moroccans know each other in Rotterdam, or at least they're connected through a family member who is married to one of them or an acquaintance.
Sounds like they are one big, happy family. It’s the same in southern Rotterdam, apparently all the Pakistanis living there are related to each other. Well, all except for one family which is a relative on my side. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
sclerar show cucks him heavy droopy eyelid he's an Atakancel

anyway PSL he quite ugly like ltn but he has good lips big eyes and cute face so he has some jb appeal

Sounds like they are one big, happy family. It’s the same in southern Rotterdam, apparently all the Pakistanis living there are related to each other. Well, all except for one family which is a relative on my side. :ROFLMAO:
Tribal countries are based.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Who gives a fuck about what his PSL is... I´d say Mid-LTN though....
However, he´ll find a Gold Digging slut anyways.

He can always afford surgery like Ronaldo did.

girls here in Brazil are thirsty for him more than Chico
Yea of course,
This is what I said in my response to OP:
He will find a gold digging slut anyways.
Women are so hungry for money,

The next Messi so it doesn’t matter.

High Ltn, but infinite smv due to statue