Reactions: Inscol, RAITEIII, JMax and 2 others
you could see his gigachadness coming

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Shodredux
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Not at all, only 3rd pic.
are u srs?

at pics he has a visible lean face with good bone structure,nice eyes and eyebrows with a slim nose and wide full lips

what else you want lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
are u srs?

at pics he has a visible lean face with good bone structure,nice eyes and eyebrows with a slim nose and wide full lips

what else you want lmao

And? lol I have two counsins that mogs him jfl

Ngl I looked better than him too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Ramirez always mogged Chico

Images 7
20c2906ba6e4f387b76437029679c331

Destined to mog.
More pics of baby/young Chico
IMG 20200308 142312
IMG 20200308 142331
IMG 20200308 142358
IMG 20200308 142344
IMG 20200308 142412
IMG 20200308 142541
IMG 20200308 142609
IMG 20200308 142554
IMG 20200308 142244
IMG 20200308 142228

Remember, eye area was always there.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 5131, Vidyacoper and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Shodredux
Genetics + environment pill.

I was so GL as a kid, but I mouth breathed a bit and my nose grew, fuck!
Same wtf
I was looking so good till my 7-8 (i looked like small Justin Bieber) and descended hard during puberty (my family was poor that time, so was problem with good, stress and other shit i prefer to not talk on forum) and on the other side my siblings who looked worse than me as small kids, they are growing up as very good looking people because my family has money now and can afford anything they want + they live good and stress free life. Jfl at "justice" in life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 5131 and Hector
Same wtf
I was looking so good till my 7-8 (i looked like small Justin Bieber) and descended hard during puberty (my family was poor that time, so was problem with good, stress and other shit i prefer to not talk on forum) and on the other side my siblings who looked worse than me as small kids, they are growing up as very good looking people because my family has money now and can afford anything they want + they live good and stress free life. Jfl at "justice" in life.
I am still somewhat GL, maybe not for PSL autism standards but I am considered GL by normies so... But holy shit I am wasted potential, if I had a better maxilla and nose I would be st least 6,5PSL.

If I could get MSE lol, I will get a rhino soon or later probably I already have money.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: needsolution
holy fuck adding these to my collection, couldnt find these when i googled child chico, thanks bro
whered u find them btw
I guess i watched everything existing about Chico in internet. These photos i found in 7min Birthday vid, i saved a lot from this video. My collection is like 800 pics for now.

Check it out by yourself. A lot rare pics which are prolly from wattpad so its hard to google them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, MoostWestThuisBest, Shodredux and 1 other person
Same wtf
Sorry for that bro...
You will ascend to your former glory again..

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux
fuck this my mom mogs his mom. whyyy genetics whyyy
Both his parents were genetic trash. He simply hit the jackpot with genetic recombination. Lucky bastard.

this thread belongs on a pedo forum

Same wtf
Genetics + environment pill.

I was so GL as a kid, but I mouth breathed a bit and my nose grew, fuck!
You two are my bros.

I keep looking worse every year that goes by tho lol

And I also blame the orthodontist...

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Hector
one of the most disturbing threads on here

Comparing him to my childhood pics I almost looked like him with a worse eye area. Then puberty happend :feelswhy: