• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Austrian Oak and Deleted member 3043
Who the fuck is this disgusting incel
-PSL forums talking about anyone who doesn't look like a morph c. 2019

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Handlet, eyearea and 5 others
Korean surgeons be like > shave your jaw

Korean surgeons be like > shave your jaw
Korean surgeons are retards, bimax will ascend you harder than anything else, then maybe look into other shit once you get bimax done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 3202, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Korean surgeons are retards, bimax will ascend you harder than anything else, then maybe look into other shit once you get bimax done.
I should get forward growth right?
But my whole nose area and upper maxilla is flat af tho. I might need modified lefort3?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, chadpreetinthemaking and Andromeda88
Modified lefort 3 JFL fucking being asian costs so much
Everything is inferior jfl
Consult with an orthognathic surgeon to see what you need. And try to understand the surgery properly before you get it, so you know what to expect.

Pretty boy slayer

tumblr_owna9plbWe1v32o2zo2_250.gifv

tumblr_p60rhvA9ZD1x9hfxvo5_250.gifv

65e1c2955e8fe2fb139cd3936dbf1a34.jpg

7.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, 5'8manlet, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
3duuje.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
his eye area is not very good
So what you rate him a 6? But to a certain extent PSL rating is aspie as fuck as Depp in his prime would be rated 10/10 IRL by almost all women.
his eye area is not very good
I would happily take his canthal tilt over mine, ive already good some hooding so it would ascend me very hard boyo.

• +1
Reactions: MeLift and Deleted member 3043
I should get forward growth right?
But my whole nose area and upper maxilla is flat af tho. I might need modified lefort3?
Nose area will change with forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Huh? Cant really understand what you saying bro
i mean i believe he is a 7 psl not a 6.
and yes, these ratings in a certain extent are aspies.
women are way less compréhensive on that aspect and it does not take into account fame

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
dat collagen

7tbh would be model at 6'

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
He never intended to become an actor, Wes Craven chose to cast him in A Nightmare on Elm Street, Johnny's first ever film, because his daughter told him to do so because she said he's handsome.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
His jb apeal is out of this world
Combination of preetyboy and badboy

He never intended to become an actor, Wes Craven chose to cast him in A Nightmare on Elm Street, Johnny's first ever film, because his daughter told him to do so because she said he's handsome.
And look at him, he ended becoming one of the biggest stars in hollywood, he's an excellent actor, but if he wasn't handsome he would have never made it.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Gengar
And look at him, he ended becoming one of the biggest stars in hollywood, he's an excellent actor, but if he wasn't handsome he would have never made it.
Exactly. I found out about it when I was watching a documentary on A Nightmare on Elm Street called I Am Nancy. It's spearheaded by the female heroine of the movie and she interviews various people including the director's daughter. That's when she told the story. Brutal blackpill.

His jb apeal is out of this world
Combination of preetyboy and badboy
Even now foids still fawn over him
Exactly. I found out about it when I was watching a documentary on A Nightmare on Elm Street called I Am Nancy. It's spearheaded by the female heroine of the movie and she interviews various people including the director's daughter. That's when she told the story. Brutal blackpill.
For real man, if he didnt have just a few mm of zygo projection and jaw width he woulda never made it.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek