Rate young me before ascension

Jfl you(unless LARP) have a great frame, most people can't get same results even with roids.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
I typically run a routine of overhead shoulder raises (I don't know the exact name for the exercise), however it works to correct hunchback posture (which I don't have, but I still work to counter act), I would usually couple this slow hip thrusts to maximize tension in the lower back, and usually before and after both exercises I do some bar hangs or pull ups. If there is a bathroom sink or a high enough table available, I have a self-learned technique where I lean over the table, hang my lower back and crack and stretch the lower back almost instantly. These stretches are helpful, they usually give me an instant .5 inches within the first few minutes, by the end of a legitimate 20-30 minute stretching session I can gain 1.5 inches and hold that height for a few hours. Although, maximizing your height by stretching is also dependent on timing. Stretches in the morning are useless, instead, to maximize my height gain when I sleep I will usually take my pillow and place it under my upper back, where you would normally have a hunch back, and allow my neck to fall back, into basically a chin tuck. It is important then to push your lowerback onto the bed, so that both your butt and your lower back are touching the bed, doing this will undo any anterior pelvic tilt. I then raise my hands over my head and hold onto my bed frame when I sleep. By the time I wake up in the mornings I can feel my neck and spine simultaneously elongated. I gain about 2 inches from that, which puts me at around 6'4.5". My goal is to maintain that morning height throughout the course of the entire day.
Not one letter.

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
emo fag ready to get his asshole scretched by BBC

emo fag ready to get his asshole scretched by BBC
Is that you? 🤣🤦‍♂️ Because you look and sound more like an emo faggot than I ever did (I never did).
Muh oneitis doesnt love me stfu
Man up cuck

3jr01f

4 psl