• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Toth's thot and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ShowerMaxxing, Vasco-v2 and 7 others
His palate was kind of narrow.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Enough proof that men peak later on in life, all major maesthetic/masculie chads peaked late, Hexum, Pitt, Cruise, Gandy, Walker, Cavill(although he looked great in his 20s he still peaked just before Man Of Steel I feel).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, greeneyes, iwillbeflinch and 8 others
I'd say hovers around 6.5-7 during his prime

• +1
Did his chin grow? lifefuel if so

and he 5.5 imo, insane acension tho and became 6.25-6.5

• +1
If his hairline was lower than solid 6.5, maybe even hovering 6.75

• +1

and he 5.5 imo, insane acension tho and became 6.25-6.5
Imo he's 6.75. almost pitt tier maybe even arguably mogs pitt.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, AscendingHero and Biiyo03
Imo he's 6.75. almost pitt tier maybe even arguably mogs pitt.
Idk if he mogs pitt facially but I can 100% see him mogging him overall cuz of the heightmog.

Idk its close though for sure, his hairline just fucks it but he's still gigachad to me and top 10 mayve top 5 overall.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Enough proof that men peak later on in life, all major maesthetic/masculie chads peaked late, Hexum, Pitt, Cruise, Gandy, Walker, Cavill(although he looked great in his 20s he still peaked just before Man Of Steel I feel).
He was still very good looking in his late teens. Low tier chad in OP imo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15081
stop with this late bloomer shit, cavill peaked when he had full lips and great collagen

Hexum peaked when he was 20+

Pitt peaked when he was young lookswise

Cruise got surgery, I remember you comparing yourself to him in your old account to me in Dms like a crapweasel.

Walker also peaked when he was young

Gandy just leaned out but if he was lean in his 18-20 range he would have peaked then lookswise

Men do not get better with aging jfl.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, aqircc, AscendingHero and 2 others
his fatpads desintegrated around his chin area and he leaned out further
Overall young walker mogs old walker in appeal hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the_adonis_truecel, Vasco-v2, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
his fatpads desintegrated around his chin area and he leaned out further
Overall young walker mogs old walker in appeal hard
Ionno about the last part, he arguably looks way more better than the young one when he aged.

• +1
Reactions: the_adonis_truecel, Vasco-v2, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
stop with this late bloomer shit, cavill peaked when he had full lips and great collagen
View attachment 1497856
Hexum peaked when he was 20+

Pitt peaked when he was young lookswise

Cruise got surgery, I remember you comparing yourself to him in your old account to me in Dms like a crapweasel.
View attachment 1497857

Walker also peaked when he was young

Gandy just leaned out but if he was lean in his 18-20 range he would have peaked then lookswise

Men do not get better with aging jfl.
Walker was always good looking imo. Just went from a pretty boy to a maesthetic gigachad.

Images   2022 01 17T141954243
Images   2022 01 17T142019948
Images   2022 01 17T142037943

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15081 and 4 others
Ionno about the last part, he arguably looks way more better than the young one when he aged.
I dont see it

He looks so much more appealing to younger women in EVERY aspect

It's the status halo he got when he was older that made him be more attractive, young walker would be a tiktok phenomenon.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the_adonis_truecel, Mouthbreath, AscendingHero and 2 others
I dont see it
View attachment 1497861View attachment 1497862

It's the status halo he got when he was older that made him be more attractive, young walker would be a tiktok phenomenon.
View attachment 1497863View attachment 1497864
He's bloated there. Here are better pics. He definitely has more bone mass in these pics. Maybe he is one of those rare late bloomers or maybe he got fillers or implants. I'm not sure.

RDT 20220117 0007304952561657325366050  01
2601393 1636045781849
RDT 20220117 000722197172646180508274

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15081 and volcelfatcel
I dont see it
View attachment 1497861View attachment 1497862

View attachment 1497863View attachment 1497864
Looks a lot more dimorphic as he aged, the skin looks a bit more rough and the stubble helps too, the chin looks kinda bigger too idk what the fuck happened tbh

This was his prime imo, he doesnt look dad-ish like in the pics you linked, he still had a grasp of his youthfulness and looked masculine at the same time too, textbook maesthetic.

But I agree with the fully clean shaven, smooth skinned paul walker mogging this one in younger (JB appeal if u wanna cal lit that) appeal, but I think this one has more widespread appeal. but ionno tbh.

tldr ; gigachad

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, reptiles, AscendingHero and 3 others
He's bloated there. Here are better pics. He definitely has more bone mass in these pics. Maybe he is one of those rare late bloomers or maybe he got fillers or implants. I'm not sure.

View attachment 1497865View attachment 1497867View attachment 1497868
Fat Pads, there's a stage between 18-25 where your fat pads start basically decomposing i've noticed this in everyone and these guys are always lean. He looks much older here and probably more appealing to older women. His fat pads on his cheekbones when he was young he doesnt have those anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Fat Pads, there's a stage between 18-25 where your fat pads start basically decomposing i've noticed this in everyone and these guys are always lean. He looks much older here and probably more appealing to older women. His fat pads on his cheekbones when he was young he doesnt have those anymore.
is that what happened with chico?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Btw why is @USER0213 talking about late pubertal growth all the time? People age what's so fascinating about it? :feelsthink:
Dev thought Tom Cruise grew bone in his mid 20s as a late bloomer and didn't believe me when I said surgery.
He thinks he will grow bones mid 20s and is a magical late bloomer

I dont have his old dms anymore, but he seems to cope with his subhumanity by being a "late bloomer"

I'm 17 and I'm probably fully grown, maybe a few things here and there and in the future the loss of my fat pads which will make me look older but leaner.

• JFL
  • Woah
im assuming fatpads always hurt or can they benefit sometimes

• +1
is that what happened with chico?
Yes, he had no change in bone structure.
He just lost his teenage fat pads

He looks leaner and older yes
but all his fat pads have basically desintegrated

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
im assuming fatpads always hurt or can they benefit sometimes
They usually benefit but you cannot be high body fat, like walker looks thin and relatively low body fat when he was young so the fat pads dont make him look bloated.
But most people at a low BMI benefit extremely from the teenage fat pads as they give an unrecoverable glow/look to your skin that no retin-a can bring back.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
Cavill looked better when he was fresher faced but youre right on all the others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15081, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
6.25. Would be even higher with a better hairline

6.5-6.75 in his prime tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Cavill looked better when he was fresher faced but youre right on all the others
Whats late in life? 30s? late 20s?
Hexum was looking insane in his 20-24 run
Pitt was peaking in his early 20s lookswise, status halo makes him appear like he got better in his 30s-40s
Cruise got surgery jfl
Gandy lost weight because he was school fatass and high BF even in that youtube video of his
Walker looked better when he was young for peak fertility females

Don't fall for redpill cope, chads downgrade after 25 and most normies become invisible

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Jason Voorhees
@volcelfatcel why are you laughing man

• +1
Dev thought Tom Cruise grew bone in his mid 20s as a late bloomer and didn't believe me when I said surgery.
He thinks he will grow bones mid 20s and is a magical late bloomer

I dont have his old dms anymore, but he seems to cope with his subhumanity by being a "late bloomer"

I'm 17 and I'm probably fully grown, maybe a few things here and there and in the future the loss of my fat pads which will make me look older but leaner.
I think the face stops growing after 18-20 . Most of the late face growth is in the lower jaw bone. I've seen 18 year olds who enter college looking like a “kid” but leave college looking a proper adults. Usually the face gets leaner and more rugged/robust. I don't think I've ever seen men growing bones in their mid or late 20s tho.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and volcelfatcel
Whats late in life? 30s? late 20s?
Hexum was looking insane in his 20-24 run
Pitt was peaking in his early 20s lookswise, status halo makes him appear like he got better in his 30s-40s
Cruise got surgery jfl
Gandy lost weight because he was school fatass and high BF even in that youtube video of his
Walker looked better when he was young for peak fertility females

Don't fall for redpill cope, chads downgrade after 25 and most normies become invisible
Pitt has a styling failo when he was younger so I'm biased. Yh i thought you were talking about 18-22 being the prime like other guys on this site. Agree hexum's prime was 20-24 but hr looked older tbh

• +1
@volcelfatcel Sometimes they can be detrimental as fuck, is there any hope for chico to fix his face now? HIs undereyes look so properly fucked, i assume thats from the fat pads disintegrating.

• +1
I think the face stops growing after 18-20 . Most of the late face growth is in the lower jaw bone. I've seen 18 year olds who enter college looking like a “kid” but leave college looking a proper adults. Usually the face gets leaner and more rugged/robust. I don't think I've ever seen men growing bones in their mid or late 20s tho.
I think the adult look theory is usually facial hair, decrease in collagen and the desintegration of teenage fatpads most men experience.
Our perspective on bones changes a lot depending on BF, like once i'm 75kg or lower i'll look like a completely different person and will seem like I have grown bone but that isn't the case.

Fat Pads are a key part of why some men look "Fatter" when they're teens, especially around the jaw area and cheekbone area but that isn't really a bad thing as the skin glow those provide is once in a lifetime

• +1
Pitt has a styling failo when he was younger so I'm biased. Yh i thought you were talking about 18-22 being the prime like other guys on this site. Agree hexum's prime was 20-24 but hr looked older tbh
hexum looks in his 30s when hes in his 20s, he was born to be a masc chad.

Ideal in a sense but in today's world he wouldn't be close to having #1 appeal (IMO, even though I tihnk hes number 1 psl objectively).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Jason Voorhees
@volcelfatcel Sometimes they can be detrimental as fuck, is there any hope for chico to fix his face now? HIs undereyes look so properly fucked, i assume thats from the fat pads disintegrating.
He has no hope, his glow is gone
Like I said those fat pads nothing can replicate the same glow, he can get all the facelifts, use tubes and tubes of retin-a, fillers etc. Nothing will help him

HT would help i guess but his skin is way too aged.

• +1
Prime IMO is 18-25 to be exact
Gandy in his early 20s was absolutely godlike
Early 20s is a mans peak in looks as he still has the teenage fat pads that will decompose during his mid 20s or the end of his early 20s like 24-25

Only chads survive after 25, normie men descend extremely hard after college age

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
Prime IMO is 18-25 to be exact
Gandy in his early 20s was absolutely godlike
Early 20s is a mans peak in looks as he still has the teenage fat pads that will decompose during his mid 20s or the end of his early 20s like 24-25

Only chads survive after 25, normie men descend extremely hard after college age
name someone who aged really really good

• +1
hexum looks in his 30s when hes in his 20s, he was born to be a masc chad.

Ideal in a sense but in today's world he wouldn't be close to having #1 appeal (IMO, even though I tihnk hes number 1 psl objectively).
Thoughts on NTmaxxed modern hexum? @Preston
Sketch 1642411684365
:bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, one job away and Biiyo03