Rate Young Travis Fimmel

you are critically objective with your opinion

and the things u say dont matter bc of their looks level

at their looks level looks are subjective, this litle minor shit that u talk about doesnt matter in the real world even a bit
That's where you're wrong. If you fix Brad Pitts failos like big nose, recessed chin, high hairline, negative brows etc he would undeniable be treated even better by women.

These guys are actors and famous so it makes sense why you might consider them so highly and yes they are very attractive, but to suggest looks are subjective to the point where
This would be preferred over This is just wishful thinking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
That's where you're wrong. If you fix Brad Pitts failos like big nose, recessed chin, high hairline, negative brows etc he would undeniable be treated even better by women.

These guys are actors and famous so it makes sense why you might consider them so highly and yes they are very attractive, but to suggest looks are subjective to the point where
View attachment 1820039View attachment 1820043
Are young going to argue that if these guys had the same personality, status and money that they would still do the same with women because looks are subjective after a certain point?

that looks extremely uncanny son :lul: you have bdd, that looks like an alien dead srs. remember at the end of the day good and bad features are subjective, its always a personal opinion what someone finds attractive no matter what. its attraction at the end of the day. some people are more drawn to certain features than others

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
that looks extremely uncanny son :lul:
It looks uncanney because its a liquify morph not because the proportions and features are fucked. Drago is a lot more uncanney than this morph its just that he doesn't have low quality lines on his face.

• JFL
It looks uncanney because its a liquify morph not because the proportions and features are fucked. Drago is a lot more uncanney than this morph its just that he doesn't have low quality lines on his face.
its uncanny because hes too perfect. he looks like a non human. u have the most unrealistic looksstandards possible. accpt thats what bdd is. the guy literally has square gonions, thats inhuman.

remember at the end of the day good and bad features are subjective, its always a personal opinion what someone finds attractive no matter what. its attraction at the end of the day. some people are more drawn to certain features than others
You should consider reddit it might be a good forum for you.

There is a definitly a large degree of objectiveness which is also why good looking guys tend to look alike more than normies.

"Psychologists have found that faces we rate as attractive tend to be highly symmetrical, and the positioning of their features – such as the distance between the eyes – tends to be very ‘average’ (that is, it reflects the average of all the different configurations seen in the wider population). Even tiny babies prefer to look at average and symmetrical faces, which suggests an innate preference."

Sexual dimorphism such as a protruding chin is objectively more attractive than a recessed one. Ratios close to averaged out populations also are objectively more pleasing to look at.

Subjectivity is a thing but its a at a much higher level than Brad Pitt. For David Gandy and Atesh Salih you could make the argument that either of them is better looking depending on preference. But in a real life scenario where Brad and Gandy are just regular guys girls would choose Gandy atleast 9/10 times which would be enough to consider him objectively more attractive.

You should consider reddit it might be a good forum for you.

There is a definitly a large degree of objectiveness which is also why good looking guys tend to look alike more than normies.

"Psychologists have found that faces we rate as attractive tend to be highly symmetrical, and the positioning of their features – such as the distance between the eyes – tends to be very ‘average’ (that is, it reflects the average of all the different configurations seen in the wider population). Even tiny babies prefer to look at average and symmetrical faces, which suggests an innate preference."

Sexual dimorphism such as a protruding chin is objectively more attractive than a recessed one. Ratios close to averaged out populations also are objectively more pleasing to look at.

Subjectivity is a thing but its a at a much higher level than Brad Pitt. For David Gandy and Atesh Salih you could make the argument that either of them is better looking depending on preference. But in a real life scenario where Brad and Gandy are just regular guys girls would choose Gandy atleast 9/10 times which would be enough to consider him objectively more attractive.

View attachment 1820056View attachment 1820054
that gandy vs brad pitt shit is insane copium. brad pitt has charisma, even if both of them were completley unknown. either way the "big nose" is subjective opinion. literally look at all the girls on tiktok saying they like bigger noses. it can be masculine, pitts nose looks good. better than gandys beak

literally look at all the girls on tiktok saying they like bigger noses. it can be masculine, pitts nose looks good. better than gandys beak
First off they're generally saying they like beak noses not upturned bolbous tips like Pitt. But that doesn't even matter as what they say they like holds about as much value as me saying i cried because of how hard working children are in underdeveloped countries - its just virtue signaling just like them talking about how dad bods are beatiful and reacting to subhuman fat men dancing.

• JFL
that gandy vs brad pitt shit is insane copium. brad pitt has charisma, even if both of them were completley unknown.
His face has charisma and Gandys doesn't? What even is your argument here. That Brads specific type of look is incredibly high appeal for a reason unrelated to status? Doesn't that mean you think looks are objective just a different look than i think is the objective standard.

Im getting closer to guy on right lifefuel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
First off they're generally saying they like beak noses not upturned bolbous tips like Pitt. But that doesn't even matter as what they say they like holds about as much value as me saying i cried because of how hard working children are in underdeveloped countries - its just virtue signaling just like them talking about how dad bods are beatiful and reacting to subhuman fat men dancing.
his imperfect nose is overshadowed though by his 0.001% jaw, and his jaw is lean with deep hollowness. and also eye area, and prettyboy lips. his lips arguably are more aesthetic than gandys

His face has charisma and Gandys doesn't? What even is your argument here. That Brads specific type of look is incredibly high appeal for a reason unrelated to status? Doesn't that mean you think looks are objective just a different look than i think is the objective standard.
gandy has a beak nose and boring lips

also a more narrow face, brad pitt legit has more dimorphism, so yea id say he looks more charasmatic. gandy looks like a jewish gypsy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
You're a high tier normie but you're not remotely close to my morph jfl
Im not a htn. Im very harsh on myself and know my rating. You haven’t seen me irl. But to each his own.

brad pitt also has a more attractive smile not just mouth area

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 18840
Sure you're welcome to come to a .org meetup but you'll have to leave India and travel to Europe.
True i will leave your hometown india oh i mean italia

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 18840
he has a better phenotype.
Pitt has blonde hair, light brown eyebrows, blue eyes and fair skin.

Gandy has dark brown hair, black eyebrows, blue eyes and tanned skin.

He obviously has the better phenotype

• Hmm...

he looks like an autistic gypsy, stop the cope

u critizie brads nose but act like gandys nose isnt as curved as my dick

What happened? I thought you used to think Pitt was 8psl. What changed your mind?

@ArvidGustavsson @fucclife common continue the argument, it's entertaining tbh!

@ArvidGustavsson @fucclife common continue the argument, it's entertaining tbh!
we came to a cross road to agree to disagree silently

everythings already been said

• So Sad
Reactions: Kroker