Rate your friendly neighborhood subhuman (18, 5'11)

Why rope after you finish a degree???
A simplified answer is people are shitty and I don't want to contribute to this society anymore than I need to. To me humans are essentially cavemen living in a technologically developed world, we have the intelligence to not use processes from our past yet we chose to such as hypergamy or destroying/removing things that are mentally/genetically weak. I just hate people

You have very intimidating eyes.

s
You have very intimidating eyes.
stop bumping my threads :feelsree: :feelsree: I'll probably buy VIP soon to delete them anyway, I just posted these but wasn't looksmaxxing might post again once i improve

did you ascend or rot

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
did you ascend or rot
I lost 10kg but that's it so not much change. I only started looking into looksmaxxing recently consultation with Ramieri once I get my CBCT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
s

stop bumping my threads :feelsree: :feelsree: I'll probably buy VIP soon to delete them anyway, I just posted these but wasn't looksmaxxing might post again once i improve
You should wear glasses

Lmao I wasn't asking that to u, but if u aren't making it up then nice.

U sound like a legit 7/10 if u aren't frauding either. Why are u single? Don't tell u are a virgin then cause u might be coping unless you're still in middle school or something.
He’s a beanpole at 6’3 70kg