Rate YouTuber Fitz (GoodGuyFitz)

Rune

Rune

6'6"/198cm YouTuber/Streamer called Fitz (GoodGuyFitz) from the YouTuber group called Misfits

If you need more material:

Fitz's YouTube Channel
Fitz's Instagram
Misfits YouTube Channel

Misfits Instagram

Fitz1
Fitz2
Fitz5
Fitz6

Fitz3
Fitz4

Ugly but height and beard are his main halo. Plus he fucked callmecarsons gf so he is a bigger asshole

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rune and Deleted member 6128
Point blank average beardfrauding white pheno slayer due to body + height

Huge height halo

At first I didn’t understand how he fucked pokimane and that other Carson gf slut

but his height makes a lot more sense

At first I didn’t understand how he fucked pokimane and that other Carson gf slut

but his height makes a lot more sense
lol dude pokimane is garbage though he mogs her lookswise, carsons gf was indeed surprising but she is a clout chasing whore and has fucked uglier guys

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and alligatordude
Incel if he was a manlet

A 6’6 white guy can be ugly asf and still slay if I was 6’6 and white instead of 5’9 mulatto I would basically become chad even with a normie tier face

Yeah that's exactly why he does not post here
He uploaded for the first time in a year today btw.

I miss him tbh.

I used to be such a big fan of the misfits cuz they first started when I was like 15/16. But now the alpha of the group the one who lifts everyone else up and makes them be actually funny doesn't play with them anymore and the podcast is boring as fuck now and u got a tranny in the group now and iNotorious who none of the misfits not the fans like. The misfits is a mess.