Rate Yunus Akbulut

elld101

elld101

Banned

Ngl I think he looks sexy. I maybe be saying that more because I'm mirin his body and workout and that might mean I'm also biased when it comes to face. Many girls(and guys) swoon over him when he does Omegle videos. I'm pretty certain he mogs 99% of Turkish guys, but I think he's US based.

Would be interesting to see how he looked before all the muscle mass. I'm guessing he may have looked like a skinnycel like zyzz.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
5.5PSL

Good body halo, slight skin failo as it looks a bit rough and coarse

Their face somewhat fits a generic chad mold, healthy facial growth, warrior skull, all that stuff. Good looking but nothing too inherently striking or memorable about them

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Deleted member 18840
He looks soft around the midsection

"i think he looks sexy"
FAGGOT ALERT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, elld101 and gymmaxedhorse
No won’t rate him

and this shit is so cringe. every retard trying to copy zyzz. go be original

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and gymmaxedhorse
5.5PSL

Good body halo, slight skin failo as it looks a bit rough and coarse

Their face somewhat fits a generic chad mold, healthy facial growth, warrior skull, all that stuff. Good looking but nothing too inherently striking or memorable about them
Mogs me or nah

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553

Ngl I think he looks sexy. I maybe be saying that more because I'm mirin his body and workout and that might mean I'm also biased when it comes to face. Many girls(and guys) swoon over him when he does Omegle videos. I'm pretty certain he mogs 99% of Turkish guys, but I think he's US based.

Would be interesting to see how he looked before all the muscle mass. I'm guessing he may have looked like a skinnycel like zyzz.

look at the curry behind him. He got brutally mogged next to his girlfriend, she'll be in that guy's bed right now.

Its over

• +1
  • +1
Brutal what age do you think they are? Im 24. But look older i guess
They look about the same age range, they have a slightly shorter midface giving them a slighly more youthful appearance. People tend to heavily associate midface with age. Short midfaces will be perceived to be more youthful at older ages while longer midfaces will be perceived to be older at younger ages. Medium length is best as short ones can appear underdeveloped at an older age while longer ones will be slightly handicapped over it at a younger age but tend to age better

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
They look about the same age range, they have a slightly shorter midface giving them a slighly more youthful appearance. People tend to heavily associate midface with age. Short midfaces will be perceived to be more youthful at older ages while longer midfaces will be perceived to be older at younger ages. Medium length is best as short ones can appear underdeveloped at an older age while longer ones will be slightly handicapped over it at a younger age but tend to age better
Not trying to give life fuel to longmidfacecels since whether your midface is short, medium, or long doesn't matter if you don't have any decent facial definition but here have a quick diagram I sperged out in 2 minutes. Long midfaces peak a bit later in life and can pull off a gentleman niche as the false impression of an older face finally matches with their age. Short midfaces peak at a young age as pretty boys. Medium midfaces mog throughout all ages

Midfaces age

6.5 face only ,7+ overal psl