Rate Zayn’s lookalike sleeping !!!

Very close to zayn just get a hair cut and preferably a stubble

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Introvertednarc
i really thought for a moment the right guy is you

and thought "nooo, pleaassee, dont tell me this introvertednarc is really goodlooking" , nearly started crying

then realized it isnt you

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5052
@Newone is 8 psl
indeed
BURAK MOGGER

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Sikkunt23
his skin tone looks more healthy than urs . Ur skin also looks rugged . His skin looks soft
I need to skincare max like you , might be bc of my diet too , idk

Clench ur jaw to reach 8 psl,You're like 6.5-7 psl rn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
Adds to the “zayn Maliki validation folder”

• Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
  • Love it
Bump ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
bump

• +1
we're literally monozygotic twins

mogs me sleeping ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 6488
7.5 psl but @Newone mogs ngl

• +1
Deblaot ASAP

• Love it
7.5 psl but @Newone mogs ngl
Nigga how often do you want to tag me

And always in the same shitty threads

Just write my name without the tag

how do i look so pretty even with my eyes closed tbh?
is this a legitimate question because i've done some research into this and have a pretty decisive answer?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
the answer probably seems obvious but your canthal tilt really plays a huge role. if you have negative canthal tilt, it will be more exaggerated when you're sleeping. since your eyes are closed, the black 'line' shapes your eyelashes make are more obviously downward tilted (or neutral/positive depending on your tilt). in other words, canthal tilt is exaggerated. you also don't seem like you mouth breathe but when your mouth is open it just looks attractive but idk why. you have recession, but it's wayyyy better than having a prognathic lower jaw which will make you look also really bad when sleeping. slimmer noses look better than wide noses in general so that's not a problem for you either.

• Love it
the answer probably seems obvious but your canthal tilt really plays a huge role. if you have negative canthal tilt, it will be more exaggerated when you're sleeping. since your eyes are closed, the black 'line' shapes your eyelashes make are more obviously downward tilted (or neutral/positive depending on your tilt). in other words, canthal tilt is exaggerated. you also don't seem like you mouth breathe but when your mouth is open it just looks attractive but idk why. you have recession, but it's wayyyy better than having a prognathic lower jaw which will make you look also really bad when sleeping. slimmer noses look better than wide noses in general so that's not a problem for you either.
Brutal canthal tilt pill ngl, @Sikkunt23 no looking pretty for you when you're sleeping next to your Canadian FWB who you've just fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and Sikkunt23
Brutal canthal tilt pill ngl, @Sikkunt23 no looking pretty for you when you're sleeping next to your Canadian FWB who you've just fucked.
Brutally over for me indeed

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Rate Zayn’s lookalike sleeping !!! /10

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Taylorswift
you look like zayn malik's twin, but you mouth breathed and he developed properly

you look like zayn malik's twin, but you mouth breathed and he developed properly
You’re just exaggerating now , I’m not that recessed compared to him (except for the mandible obviously )

36C76B17 E963 489B A6D4 CE2C06A24D17
A17135F9 6365 4793 A1FE 3810D2CAC310