im beetwen 14-18 % bf in these. bizygo breadth is 151 mm

Z1

Z2

2709320 2020 08 15 233317

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, reptiles, Looks234 and 8 others
They're pretty good, but would be better if they had a little less forward growth.

RN they're a mix of masc & fem.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Tom Jones
Oh, and they could be higher set.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Tom Jones and AscendingHero
Oh, and they could be higher set.
agree. but in a profile view i dont think they look femine. higher and vertically shorter would be more masc indeed

2724011 IMG 8538

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kyff, Korea and AscendingHero
They're pretty good, but would be better if they had a little less forward growth.

RN they're a mix of masc & fem.
Not forward grown zygos ideally due to temporal width is a masc trait. It's an evolutionary trait too served to protect the eyes.

Superficial fat on the zygos and rounded zygos are feminine.

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender, Tom Jones and Korea
agree. but in a profile view i dont think they look femine. higher and vertically shorter would be more masc indeed

View attachment 1573121
They don't look feminine in profile because of your good Zygomatic Arch.
Not forward grown zygos ideally due to temporal width is a masc trait. It's an evolutionary trait too served to protect the eyes.
Temporal Width is Lateral, good forward growth is obv good I'm not denying that.

The reason it looks fem most times, is because it makes the cheeks puffy if you don't have lateral prominence.

Good thing OP has both.
Superficial fat on the zygos and rounded zygos are feminine.
Yea.

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Holy fuck bonesmashing ascended you hard tbh

Chad bone structure, mogger asf chin and lips.
Honestly i did not bonesmah. It was just a troll thread I made. Dont smash, just chew hard

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Temporal Width is Lateral, good forward growth is obv good I'm not denying that.
fuark soo much typos in ratings section

i meant to say temporal LENGTH of the zygomatic process

This directly influences under eye support and saggital position of the cheekbones

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
Honestly i did not bonesmah. It was just a troll thread I made. Dont smash, just chew hard
What did you do for the zygos? how did u go from flat to prominent af? leanmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and Korea
  • +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and AscendingHero
@AscendingHero

Attachments

• A-A-preoperative-photograph-of-the-face-demonstrating-a-significant-fat-loss-mainly-on.png
    A-A-preoperative-photograph-of-the-face-demonstrating-a-significant-fat-loss-mainly-on.png
    173.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AscendingHero
What did you do for the zygos? how did u go from flat to prominent af? leanmaxxing?
the "before bonesmash" guy i posted in my troll thread wasnt even me. only the after bonesmash was. I thought that was pretty obvious

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
the "before bonesmash" guy i posted in my troll thread wasnt even me. only the after bonesmash was. I thought that was pretty obvious
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• +1
you had my ass fooled,

anyways mirin cheekbones and chin hard, were they always like this?

insane bones tbh why are you on here?

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and Anchor_Ship
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
yeah and they made threads including me as an example. lmao

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
yeah and they made threads including me as an example. lmao
I seriously have NO FUCKING CLUE.

How people think bonemashing works.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• JFL
is it possible to induce that around the cheek area w/o something like buccal removal?
Well , he had condition called lipoatrophy , which makes him lose facial fat regardless what he eats , it's common in HIV patients
As to your question , it really depends on your fat distribution genetics , facial fat might be stubborn and even at 5% you'll might look bloated (tristian lee)
Do you know DNP ? Dangerous fatburner that might kill you if you overdo it , but burns fat insanely

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AscendingHero
you had my ass fooled,

anyways mirin cheekbones and chin hard, were they always like this?

insane bones tbh why are you on here?
haha.

no actually my skull grew unttil i was about 21. 'i was on Sluthate since age 18 and my bizygo width grew 4-5 mm from 18 to 21(also grew 3 cm taller).
and the reason I'm on here is that between all the shitposts there is occasional wisdom to be found. if you are young just chew hard stuff.

• +1
Reactions: shave, Deleted member 5818 and AscendingHero
no actually my skull grew unttil i was about 21. 'i was on Sluthate since age 18 and my bizygo width grew 4-5 mm from 18 to 21(also grew 3 cm taller).
wtf attributed to increase in test or hormones or what do you think? did your eating habits changed?

were you chewing hard during this time period?

wtf attributed to increase in test or hormones or what do you think? did your eating habits changed?

were you chewing hard during this time period?
i was a late bloomer. as was my dad. And I never "mewed" religiously but always ate a lot of rare steak so I chewed hard, and i always like chewing gum. usually 3-4 at the time. Even before PSL i liked chewing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and AscendingHero
i was a late bloomer. as was my dad. And I never "mewed" religiously but always ate a lot of rare steak so I chewed hard, and i always like chewing gum. usually 3-4 at the time. Even before PSL i liked chewing.
im just confused on how ur cheekbones just blew up like that?

im guessing you have no problems with women

WHen did you experience such chin growth too btw?

you look familar for some reason

i suggest latisse+contacts (light blue for you)+neck training asap if you have done this already
I dont think women are ready for me with blue eyes and a thick neck. The ground would be to slippery :ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and AscendingHero
im just confused on how ur cheekbones just blew up like that?

im guessing you have no problems with women

WHen did you experience such chin growth too btw?
my mother has zygos like me(150 cm tall). my father(181 cm) gave me(185) the robustness.

• +1
I dont think women are ready for me with blue eyes and a thick neck. The ground would be to slippery :ROFLMAO::lul::lul:
Yea it would be over for many many men in site+latisse/oral castor for even more brow but especially lashes growth.

Maybe some slightt chewing for even more jaw definition but i mean youŕe already chad not much to recommend or say

• +1
my mother has zygos like me(150 cm tall). my father(181 cm) gave me(185) the robustness.
Did you ALWAYS have zygos x chin like that?

2773670 0D1C2C81 38D5 4CBB 95D1 E592C3B2DE8D
EU 500439

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Korea
Did you ALWAYS have zygos x chin like that?
No not before puberty. i was actually once mistaken for a girl, when I was in Germany when I was 14

• Woah
@AscendingHero zygos is genetics , end of the story :eek::feelscry:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220303-070337~2.png
    Screenshot_20220303-070337~2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16369
No not before puberty. i was actually once mistaken for a girl, when I was in Germany when I was 14
Better diet x increase in androgenic activity x genes is what im getting from this

i 100% thought u bonesmashed haha

• JFL
zygos is craniofacial growth lmao, bone position and width of the maxila isnt due to xy dna. The shape of the cheekbnes might but proper jaw growth is almost away environment tbh.

zygos is craniofacial growth lmao, bone position and width of the maxila isnt due to xy dna. The shape of the cheekbnes might but proper jaw growth is almost away environment tbh.
I that pic I'm 12 and already zygos mog average adult , environment could do this to me ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5786
I that pic I'm 12 and already zygos mog average adult , environment could do this to me ?
this would take too long to explain, you need to understand how the cranial base forms during a young age.

Pren T pill and breastfeeding is soooo important

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
I'm assuming he means Enviroment in a Diet sense.

The avg dude from another country eats 1000x better than the avg american.

I rougher diet in youth promotes good bone growth.

I don't think he means enviroment as in the sun and shit lmao.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Birdcell
Holy fuck bonesmashing ascended you hard tbh

Chad bone structure, mogger asf chin and lips.
Do you think the lips are good? i think my upper lip I too small

• +1
I'm assuming he means Enviroment in a Diet sense.

The avg dude from another country eats 1000x better than the avg american.

I rougher diet in youth promotes good bone growth.

I don't think he means enviroment as in the sun and shit lmao.
I chewed hard food since I was a baby , maybr that's why

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Korea
I chewed hard food since I was a baby , maybr that's why
Yea, that definetly has a contributing power.

In the end, I do still think you would've had good zygos because genetics overpower all lmao.

• +1
Good looking kid. game me a semi. no jk jk jk i also had a wide face but not really any good projection

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and AscendingHero
Do you think the lips are good? i think my upper lip I too small
Very defined and good shape+pink but the lips could be fuller. Esepcially the upper lip. It's on the thin side unfortunately.

Look into cinamoon powder it can help

A forward maxila will naturally plump up the lips and support its soft tissue

It's a nitpick for you though

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and Elvisandreaa
Well , he had condition called lipoatrophy , which makes him lose facial fat regardless what he eats , it's common in HIV patients
As to your question , it really depends on your fat distribution genetics , facial fat might be stubborn and even at 5% you'll might look bloated (tristian lee)
Do you know DNP ? Dangerous fatburner that might kill you if you overdo it , but burns fat insanely
Looks over death. DNP=salvation(id you have bones)

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell

Attachments

• Classification-for-facial-lipoatrophy-in-HIV-infected-adults-Grade-1-indicates-a-loss-of_Q640.jpg
    Classification-for-facial-lipoatrophy-in-HIV-infected-adults-Grade-1-indicates-a-loss-of_Q640.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
  • afiller-dude-2ba.jpg
    afiller-dude-2ba.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
  • afiller-dude-2ba.jpg
    afiller-dude-2ba.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Very defined and good shape+pink but the lips could be fuller. Esepcially the upper lip. It's on the thin side unfortunately.

Look into cinamoon powder it can help

A forward maxila will naturally plump up the lips and support its soft tissue

It's a nitpick for you though
Thanks for advice

I seriously have NO FUCKING CLUE.

How people think bonemashing works.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
just say no to smashing.

Well, it will increse bone density and some mass. But you will never become symmetrical if you smash your skull with a hammer.

The masseter, extremely powerful muscle, attaches to the cheekbones. if your are young enough chewing will do the work your genetics allow