rate zygos

fuark soo much typos in ratings section

i meant to say temporal LENGTH of the zygomatic process

View attachment 1573128

This directly influences under eye support and saggital position of the cheekbones
Why are skulls in demos like these always so subhuman. Must be the same reason they say average dick is 14 cm when its really 20 cm. To prevent another ER

im just confused on how ur cheekbones just blew up like that?

im guessing you have no problems with women

WHen did you experience such chin growth too btw?
Well i really started growing at 17. and then shortly after I leaned out and really stared pounding some love tunnels.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Not forward grown zygos ideally due to temporal width is a masc trait. It's an evolutionary trait too served to protect the eyes.

Superficial fat on the zygos and rounded zygos are feminine.
i think my zugos are pretty forwd grown?

2729437 ghgvj

2729436 vgh

no fist reaches my eye

Literally a chad lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
mogger cheekbones.

Only thing i’d say is that they could be smaller, maybe if you cut down to 10-11% bf you’ll get ideal cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and AscendingHero
Moggs whole forum

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
i belive around 116 mm pressed from gonion to gonion tightly
I'm also 185 cm tall and failry robust so its nothing impressive. My zyogs are OP

haha.

no actually my skull grew unttil i was about 21. 'i was on Sluthate since age 18 and my bizygo width grew 4-5 mm from 18 to 21(also grew 3 cm taller).
and the reason I'm on here is that between all the shitposts there is occasional wisdom to be found. if you are young just chew hard stuff.
What age did u hit puberty
I started young af sadly (10-11)so i think puberty ended still waiting tho
im hopping cause im still 15 🙏

very soft features as a child
Buti was also a bit fat. There was always definition if you felt them. i think the inrese in bizygo width was because my entire skull grew

Do you have any native American admixture ?

aesthetic as fuck i am indeed mirin hard

• Love it
Reactions: Tom Jones
Do you have any native American admixture ?
No. I even did a 23andme (mosltly for looking at interesting SNP's relating to the than my extraction). there was tho 1 % Mongolian :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
No. I even did a 23andme (mosltly for looking at interesting SNP's relating to the than my extraction). there was tho 1 % Mongolian :ROFLMAO:
to other than my extraction*

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Not Chad, but people always assume that i'm a slayer

And say i'm GL. in spiyte of my bad features from profile especially I look ok from front. even tho I'm fat AF now

Eye separation ratio, ipd/bizygo
IDP is 65 mm(because i wear glasses they told me) Bizygo is 151 measured with calipers. a bit too narrow eyes maybe. but then again some fag on here claimed Maher has a 57 mm IPD

IDP is 65 mm(because i wear glasses they told me) Bizygo is 151 measured with calipers. a bit too narrow eyes maybe. but then again some fag on here claimed Maher has a 57 mm IPD
welcome to the cyclops club at a 0.43 ES ratio