• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Aero, GunDevilHybrid and 4 others
Why htn only he is so cool
High Chadlight imo

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
HTN cause manlet

MTN, because of manlet height in 2024.

MTN, due to your height, there are many currycels on here, that sees a white guy and thinks he's a chad, they're probably gonna rate you HTN, I wouldn't take them serious, in white contries, 178cm is unfortunately considered short in 2024 especially for a 19 year old, most girls I know for example in Europe is around that height in 2024. you shoundn't have trouble finding a girl, but your aren't somone that stands out, just average, walking down the street, you wouldn't catch girls attention. be careful with gymmaxing too much it can be taken as funny for some girls, as you would been seen as a guy who's tryna compensate for you height to seem more aplha, when most 15 year olds height mogs you. also I wouldn't grow such a beard if you're tryna go for younger girls, 18 to 24, it makes you look 25+ and you will just be seen as creepy guy to young girls.

mtn

• +1
Reactions: wolf321
Good exmaple of HTN

Near to chadlite

MTN, due to your height, there are many currycels on here, that sees a white guy and thinks he's a chad, they're probably gonna rate you HTN, I wouldn't take them serious, in white contries, 178cm is unfortunately considered short in 2024 especially for a 19 year old, most girls I know for example in Europe is around that height in 2024. you shoundn't have trouble finding a girl, but your aren't somone that stands out, just average, walking down the street, you wouldn't catch girls attention. be careful with gymmaxing too much it can be taken as funny for some girls, as you would been seen as a guy who's tryna compensate for you height to seem more aplha, when most 15 year olds height mogs you. also I wouldn't grow such a beard if you're tryna go for younger girls, 18 to 24, it makes you look 25+ and you will just be seen as creepy guy to young girls.
Dnrd. Keep coping

where tf do u find 178cm women,I only know 1 and live in Europe, most women are 165-173 max

• +1
Reactions: Diox
-longer beard is okey if its well groomed, beard makes me look more mature and i mogg my peers cuz of it, even if they are higher,
-i dont see girls having 175-178cm, they are mostly 160-170; *i am not high* my height is considered averege, i am 19, so maybe ill grow a bit, if not - insoles and i am fine
-gymmmaxing can be taken as funny if you show it forcefully like sending bunch of pics, snapping gym w/e, if you do it quietly and don't draw attention to it, most girls prefer aesthetically muscular figures, right?