I’m so sorry 😞

• Ugh..
Reactions: KIVVV
Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, Deleted member 45760 and Deleted member 71023
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71023
Yes. What do you want me to lie and gaslight you ? Anyways your results IRL speak.
No I’m happy you gave an honest not sugarcoated rating. Wdym by results irl speak

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
No I’m happy you gave an honest not sugarcoated rating. Wdym by results irl speak
In terms of how you do with girls. If you’re a slayer than ratings don’t mean too much here

In terms of how you do with girls. If you’re a slayer than ratings don’t mean too much here
Oh, well I’m def leagues and leagues away from slayer and even htn but I get looks a good amount in public but I think they’re bad because most people here rate me high ltn now or low mtn. I feel that I do look a bit worse on camera no matter how good the lighting but that may be cope

Oh, well I’m def leagues and leagues away from slayer and even htn but I get looks a good amount in public but I think they’re bad because most people here rate me high ltn now or low mtn. I feel that I do look a bit worse on camera no matter how good the lighting but that may be cope
bro lose weight and then ask for ratings
fat completely changes ones face

Yes bro thats my only hope as of now. I will post a face rating again once I’m 15% bf or lower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45760
I got 1 more question will I lose fat as effectively doing starvemaxxing or doing a smaller deficit of around 500-600? And does protein matter much for fat loss?

I got 1 more question will I lose fat as effectively doing starvemaxxing or doing a smaller deficit of around 500-600? And does protein matter much for fat loss?
you should eat lots of protein cu ur still young and it helps with height and other shit
do a 1k calorie deficit tbh
and stay the fuck away from salt and sugar

you should eat lots of protein cu ur still young and it helps with height and other shit
do a 1k calorie deficit tbh
and stay the fuck away from salt and sugar
Got it, 1k sounds doable

I’ve already been in around a 500 calorie deficit and am down 8lbs.

Salt and sugar are completely gone from my diet I never salt my food and no processed foods.

• +1
Got it, 1k sounds doable

I’ve already been in around a 500 calorie deficit and am down 8lbs.

Salt and sugar are completely gone from my diet I never salt my food and no processed foods.
keep going man
whats ur height and weight
also pm if you have any questions

• +1
Thanks bro

I’m 5’9 158 (was 166)
should I set a weight goal to judge when to stop cutting?

Or should I only judge what I look like in the mirror as an indicator of when to stop?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71023