Rate

the question wasn't to make him seem like a chad, that guy will never even touch chadlite, I was saying it in a sense that why is this low mtn even on here, when he knows he'll get roasted and mocked to his grave.
Talk abt urself lil black nigga u look autistic asf

Talk abt urself lil black nigga u look autistic asf
blud shut the fuck up and be grateful ur getting rated low mtn, when ur real rating is high ltn. ur ugly as fuck and ur out here calling me autistic, jfl. :forcedsmile:

blud shut the fuck up and be grateful ur getting rated low mtn, when ur real rating is high ltn. ur ugly as fuck and ur out here calling me autistic, jfl. :forcedsmile:
Still mogs ur african ass to oblivon at 15% bf its over for ur black fraud ass once i get lean

Imo asking men doesn't even make sense u should ask the girls they will tell u much better if u listen to incels here u will js end up looking botched like james
yeah bro but I ain’t got no girls to ask 😭😭

well girls rate me 8.5-9 but normies overrate everyonw
Imo asking men doesn't even make sense u should ask the girls they will tell u much better if u listen to incels here u will js end up looking botched like james

well girls rate me 8.5-9 but normies overrate everyonw
I think it depends like some girls just rate u higher so u dont feel bad but look at their actions and how they behave with you

Still mogs ur african ass to oblivon at 15% bf its over for ur black fraud ass once i get lean
bro u live in a 3rd wrld scum like this:

I live in a 2nd world like this:

U look like this:

Capture
and u get triggered and angry when people say ur low mtn
when I look like this:

even tho I htn or anything, i mog u to ur jungle back in the philipines, stfu and stop getting angry when u asked for a rating

I think it depends like some girls just rate u higher so u dont feel bad but look at their actions and how they behave with you
no my friend asked his girl friends ti rate me ans be honest they dont even know me and they all wantes my number

View attachment 3069667View attachment 3069670
View attachment 3069668View attachment 3069669
U look like this:

View attachment 3069671 and u get triggered and angry when people say ur low mtn
when I look like this:
View attachment 3069676
even tho I htn or anything, i mog u to ur jungle back in the philipines, stfu and stop getting angry when u asked for a rating
Imma be honest ur literally pissed and tryharding thx for the effort tho also ur clearly frauding and u literally live in south africa :lul: + i get more girls than ur black autistic ass. I dont even argue anymore also im not Phillipines jfl:lul::lul:

View attachment 3069667View attachment 3069670
View attachment 3069668View attachment 3069669
U look like this:

View attachment 3069671 and u get triggered and angry when people say ur low mtn
when I look like this:
View attachment 3069676
Also forgot to mention this nigga is cheekbiting too newgen:lul:

Imma be honest ur literally pissed and tryharding thx for the effort tho also ur clearly frauding and u literally live in south africa :lul: + i get more girls than ur black autistic ass. I dont even argue anymore also im not Phillipines jfl:lul::lul:
bruh just accept that ur low mtn and i mog u...stop coping and saying it's fraud, UR UGLY

faggot look at ur own face before taking smack
Not even kidding bro im not fighting but u are going in the best lighting biting ur cheeks squinting ur eyes and then saying u mog me

Coper nigger
u literally said ur from philipines, jfl also u replied to me earlier with "then why im getting so cooked tho?"-:feelswah:
U know ur low mtn/high ltn but u still want to fight. U got triggered when I spoke with another guy and now ur mad at me for speaking the truth, I'm mtn and ur low mtn/ltn stop trying to turn the wheel I MOG U. say what u want bruh ur ugly. Also u don't get no girls jfl, if u do they probably 10yr old subhuman foids from the philipines, jfl. U asked for all this not me

Coper nigger
u literally said ur from philipines, jfl also u replied to me earlier with "then why im getting so cooked tho?"-:feelswah:
U know ur low mtn/high ltn but u still want to fight. U got triggered when I spoke with another guy and now ur mad at me for speaking the truth, I'm mtn and ur low mtn/ltn stop trying to turn the wheel I MOG U. say what u want bruh ur ugly. Also u don't get no girls jfl, if u do they probably 10yr old subhuman foids from the philipines, jfl. U asked for all this not me

I never said im from there i js asked my rating if my geo maxx there. You probably never even touched a girl besides ur mother or sister

Dude listen to me u dont look good squinting and cheekbiting that literally looks autistic and completely noticeable u just joined a few months ago. Trust me not even girls like this it only looks good when u have it naturally u will look much better with relaxed eyes that was just my suggestion now do whatever u want its upto you i dont even wanna argue im doing my workout.

I never said im from there i js asked my rating if my geo maxx there. You probably never even touched a girl besides ur mother or sister
"Dude listen to me u dont look good squinting and cheekbiting that literally looks autistic and completely noticeable u just joined a few months ago. Trust me not even girls like this it only looks good when u have it naturally u will look much better with relaxed eyes that was just my suggestion now do whatever u want its upto you i dont even wanna argue im doing my workout."

thats ur defense to this....I can't even continue qsting iq with u, u so high cortisol u get trigger like some bitch from one insult smh, fuck off ur just saying this cus u know I mog u, if u still think this is squinting and cheekbiting here:
Capture
now stfu and stop whinning like a bitch. U asked for a rating, got it, got triggered and now ur making me look like I started this. I gave u tips to improve earlier, I said u shouldn't put ur pics up here if u haven'teven improved now u getting so mad like soem fcken todler cus people aren't being so nice to u in this forum. Most called u low mtn like I did. Stay mad and say what u want..now take ur rating and fck off u started this. whether u improve and become a slayer or not I don't give a fuck, it's not like well ever speak again from here, Retard. I'll forget u within a week or 2 so will u, now go looksmax and stfu. seriously, u started this...

crazy how one ask for a rating but when rated gets mad, like wtf??? U asked for this shit...smh.
also u saying "wait till I get lean then I'll mog u"-:feelswhy: like I'll be here when that happens is foolishness. I'm not done looksmaxing and u haven't even started, why get mad when u get told the truth?

"Dude listen to me u dont look good squinting and cheekbiting that literally looks autistic and completely noticeable u just joined a few months ago. Trust me not even girls like this it only looks good when u have it naturally u will look much better with relaxed eyes that was just my suggestion now do whatever u want its upto you i dont even wanna argue im doing my workout."

thats ur defense to this....I can't even continue qsting iq with u, u so high cortisol u get trigger like some bitch from one insult smh, fuck off ur just saying this cus u know I mog u, if u still think this is squinting and cheekbiting here:
View attachment 3069721View attachment 3069723 now stfu and stop whinning like a bitch. U asked for a rating, got it, got triggered and now ur making me look like I started this. I gave u tips to improve earlier, I said u shouldn't put ur pics up here if u haven'teven improved now u getting so mad like soem fcken todler cus people aren't being so nice to u in this forum. Most called u low mtn like I did. Stay mad and say what u want..now take ur rating and fck off u started this. whether u improve and become a slayer or not I don't give a fuck, it's not like well ever speak again from here, Retard. I'll forget u within a week or 2 so will u, now go looksmax and stfu. seriously, u started this...
crazy how one ask for a rating but when rated gets mad, like wtf??? U asked for this shit...smh.
also u saying "wait till I get lean then I'll mog u"-:feelswhy: like I'll be here when that happens is foolishness. I'm not done looksmaxing and u haven't even started, why get mad when u get told the truth?
Thats crazy bro we can see whos pissed ,ur jaw assymetry spoke enough dont even wanna argue. I ain't even the one who started. I just called you out for squinting and cheekbiting and nigga got so mad . Still gets more girls than ur autistic ass waa tryna help u but nah .Nigga saying i didn't started looksmaxxing just imagine when ill do

Thats crazy bro we can see whos pissed ,ur jaw assymetry spoke enough dont even wanna argue. I ain't even the one who started. I just called you out for squinting and cheekbiting and nigga got so mad . Still gets more girls than ur autistic ass waa tryna help u but nah .Nigga saying i didn't started looksmaxxing just imagine when ill do
jfl

just looksmax...thats my advice for u