cookedcel
rep me nigga
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2025
- Posts
- 324
- Reputation
- 189
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
eye bags are from recessed infras, can’t really “get rid of them”Im new to this so dont take me as professional
Hltn
Will be better if more defined zygos, fix eyebrow ends and get rid of eyebags
I mean the dark spotseye bags are from recessed infras, can’t really “get rid of them”
4/10Give me a percentile if possible bc normie scale is arbitrary
Advice is much appreciated.
Yeah the dark spots form out of shadows since the infra orbitals are recessedI mean the dark spots
I guess then you could fix the jaw in the side that doesnt have the mole, it looks a bit assymetrycal. Try sleeping on the back and chewing evenly, the results will take timeYeah the dark spots form out of shadows since the infra orbitals are recessed
I like the hair but your still between hltn-lmtn faciallyGive me a percentile if possible bc normie scale is arbitrary
Advice is much appreciated.
Give me a percentile
Hltn
lltn
Mltn
Guys cmon this is why I said ithltn-lmtn
Explain?mtnr cuts
Lmtn is a stretch no shadeI like the hair but your still between hltn-lmtn facially