Jawrwin
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2026
- Posts
- 9
- Reputation
- 4
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
don't blame ya the quality is assHard to tell but looks Hltn
I'll post a front view, I am fully willing to take any criticism as adviceI think your hiding asymmetry
you need to canthal tilt max. do so by pulling your eye (canthal tilt) upwards in sets of 100x10 per day for 2-4 months. your canthal tilt will begin to be raised, and get a nose job and also start primalmaxxing by eating raw meat and drinking raw milk so you get rid of that acneView attachment 570916115 never looksmaxxed good lighting I only gym im at low bodyfat and this was after I debloated completely on my life im not cheekbiting or frauding (if that's what you call it) I was just born like this ig
alright, I've been bulking and bodybuilding only for 2 years but im gonna switch to looksmaxxing instead now - im also seeing a dermatologist in a week and I have Atopic dermatitis and a Staph infection -Both however can be prevented easily. However I cannot use Accutane because of my dermatitis which sucks. I am aware of my canthal tilt problem and will do this now, and I'll definetly try the raw meat and milk. But for the nose job, do you mean surgery? where I live I don't think it's legal for persons under 18 to get cosmetic surgeryyou need to canthal tilt max. do so by pulling your eye (canthal tilt) upwards in sets of 100x10 per day for 2-4 months. your canthal tilt will begin to be raised, and get a nose job and also start primalmaxxing by eating raw meat and drinking raw milk so you get rid of that acne
its not crucial for you to get a nosejob but it can definently still be done for under 18s in an illegal wayalright, I've been bulking and bodybuilding only for 2 years but im gonna switch to looksmaxxing instead now - im also seeing a dermatologist in a week and I have Atopic dermatitis and a Staph infection -Both however can be prevented easily. However I cannot use Accutane because of my dermatitis which sucks. I am aware of my canthal tilt problem and will do this now, and I'll definetly try the raw meat and milk. But for the nose job, do you mean surgery? where I live I don't think it's legal for persons under 18 to get cosmetic surgery