Rate?

ascend12.

ascend12.

Iron
Joined
Aug 6, 2026
Posts
109
Reputation
50
IMG 6307
IMG 6232
IMG 6202
 
Clenching my jaw and I have no filters on 1 or 2nd picture
but very clearly in the third. and its physically impossible to clench your jaw and put your lips in the position they're in.. you're cheek biting and jutting.
 
but very clearly in the third. and its physically impossible to clench your jaw and put your lips in the position they're in.. you're cheek biting and jutting.
Yea cuz ur me I could show u what cheek biting is bro sorry I have good gonions and zygos and idk what u mean by jutting explain what that is
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
2
Views
17
taaha
T
Boxingbob
Replies
24
Views
156
ohhohh
ohhohh
greyslayer22233
Replies
0
Views
5
greyslayer22233
greyslayer22233
greyslayer22233
Replies
4
Views
33
Pskne
Pskne
Tagz
Replies
1
Views
21
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top