MaxxedoutCurry

Iron
A6gnghtmqgq81

maxxed out curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 15827
Thanks.

What do you recommend improving upon? I have rougher lips due to mouth widening and no lip balm, which could have had an effect on my overall PSL rating.

Thanks.

What do you recommend improving upon? I have rougher lips due to mouth widening and no lip balm, which could have had an effect on my overall PSL rating.
You look looksmaxxed to me. 4.75 psl is already high tier normie which is very good, well above average. Maybe a better hairstyle I guess, your current one is kinda bland

Acc your eyebrows are way too spaced apart. They need to be more Medially long

Acc your eyebrows are way too spaced apart. They need to be more Medially long
I started castor oil to resolve the spacing issue, am also around 17% BF and have not started skinmaxxing, ice hooding, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18516
I started castor oil to resolve the spacing issue, am also around 17% BF and have not started skinmaxxing, ice hooding, etc
Don't worry about ice hooding tbh. You have no uee whatsoever and ice hooding is extremely difficult and hurts. Fix the eyebrow spacing at all costs and lean down and you could become better looking

Don't worry about ice hooding tbh. You have no uee whatsoever and ice hooding is extremely difficult and hurts. Fix the eyebrow spacing at all costs and lean down and you could become better looking
How reasonable is 5+ PSL? I want to end Looksmaxxing at Chadlite

• +1
How reasonable is 5+ PSL? I want to end Looksmaxxing at Chadlite
You probably could become a chadlite tbh, you have a mogger jaw and no major falios. Your under eye support looks a bit weak actually, do you have negative orbital vector?

You probably could become a chadlite tbh, you have a mogger jaw and no major falios. Your under eye support looks a bit weak actually, do you have negative orbital vector?
Somewhat, does this relate to maxillary projection? I have a recessed maxilla and face pulling should allow me to pull it forward several mm

• JFL
Somewhat, does this relate to maxillary projection? I have a recessed maxilla and face pulling should allow me to pull it forward several mm
Bro that shit is all cope. Post your side real quick and I'll tell u if ur maxilla is recessed or not

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18516
@MaxxedoutCurry i made pm

• +1