Rate

lemonholdmybeer

lemonholdmybeer

Iron
This is a guy from the Russian incel community. I asked him to take photos for this forum. Can you please rate him and give recommendations on softmaxxing\hardmaxxing.

Attachments

• qDC-b4RmfsJvNnS8kYBpkCjmfOvb9Wtx1uusfsObLIJRfnqKuOabrRQITges4R0KYAhy5KQ7DNHZSZelineirEWZ.jpg
    qDC-b4RmfsJvNnS8kYBpkCjmfOvb9Wtx1uusfsObLIJRfnqKuOabrRQITges4R0KYAhy5KQ7DNHZSZelineirEWZ.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 0
  • sP0M-qJdg-EXnTMqepzxGDpVdvZdi5-QHgwE9TMy9fKbkfrrgKapOdB2PIgaCeMxYCSwTngwEf8z3qdvK8CkQ5uS.jpg
    sP0M-qJdg-EXnTMqepzxGDpVdvZdi5-QHgwE9TMy9fKbkfrrgKapOdB2PIgaCeMxYCSwTngwEf8z3qdvK8CkQ5uS.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon
incel by choice

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, sub5inchcel and Chadinsub5sland
Walmart Magnus carlsen

Tell him to chessmaxx:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, The_God, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
pig nose and shit tier fwhr

Attachments

• sP0M-qJdg-EXnTMqepzxGDpVdvZdi5-QHgwE9TMy9fKbkfrrgKapOdB2PIgaCeMxYCSwTngwEf8z3qdvK8CkQ5uS-looks...png
    sP0M-qJdg-EXnTMqepzxGDpVdvZdi5-QHgwE9TMy9fKbkfrrgKapOdB2PIgaCeMxYCSwTngwEf8z3qdvK8CkQ5uS-looks...png
    989.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Brownskink
why does his jaw look good from the side and bad from the front 🤔

• +1
Reactions: Hueless, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, lemonholdmybeer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
absolute mogger side profile

What site/program did you use to generate that report

Comical jaw. Insanely large and forward grown from the side yet natrow jawd cuck incel from the front

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540 and Hueless
Bad front good side

Good jaw everything else is fucked 3/10

negative tilted eyebrows

This is a guy from the Russian incel community. I asked him to take photos for this forum. Can you please rate him and give recommendations on softmaxxing\hardmaxxing.
Weird pheno

Side profile mogs,
front profile looks like a shitty fingrol mutt

photoshoped side..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
'Nuff said

further evidence that lower jaw is borderline meaningless, it's all about eyes and midfacial development!

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
How can He improve

average ruski/10

incel by choice
How? Dude's barely 4 PSL.
He's face is too small relative to his skull. He's neither a prettyboy (nose, eyes too close, already past nw1) not particularly masc looking (soy eye area due to horizontally narrow eyes and negatively tilted). His lower third looks like a botched jaw surgery result.
Of course, 4 is a bare minimum to not look repulsive to women, but he's not attractive at all. Inb4 ER is easy. :feelsuhh:

Good side profile you need to bild up your jaw muscles jaw looks rounded from front

How? Dude's barely 4 PSL.
He's face is too small relative to his skull. He's neither a prettyboy (nose, eyes too close, already past nw1) not particularly masc looking (soy eye area due to horizontally narrow eyes and negatively tilted). His lower third looks like a botched jaw surgery result.
Of course, 4 is a bare minimum to not look repulsive to women, but he's not attractive at all. Inb4 ER is easy. :feelsuhh:
I think he needs a shorter chin with a wider and more angular jaw from the front. Hairline lowering plus lip lift.

After all this, should be above average. He has good bonemass and chad side but no harmony rn.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
jaw is law copers on suicide watch

I think he needs a shorter chin with a wider and more angular jaw from the front. Hairline lowering plus lip lift.
Yeah, Genio to redirect his chin forward would work great for him.

Pig nose
Subhuman inherently violent eastern European looking eyes and lips

Is it a forum for russian incels? I wanna join it