R

rateme932490

Banned

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
2/10

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
2 psl but youre tall looking and BBC haloed so I doubt you would struggle. You have a dopey kind of look

be serious
>be serious

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15370 and Mediterranean
What about here

@Mediterranean @Kinh

be srs, what psl in those pics?
You look dopey asf like someone just shot you with horse tranquilizer, you ears stick out too far and your face is very asymmetrical.

Your rating: Homo erectus out of 10

You look dopey asf like someone just shot you with horse tranquilizer, you ears stick out too far and your face is very asymmetrical.

Your rating: Homo erectus out of 10
:rolleyes: Just give me a psl rating based off the last two pics I added

2 psl but youre tall looking and BBC haloed so I doubt you would struggle. You have a dopey kind of look
Bro don't listen to these fags ur not 2psl ur 2.2psl

did you see the last pics I added?
Yeah all 3 you have a really long midface also no bone definition, bug eye etc.. but at least that kinda gives you a comedian look which you won't be seen as a creep so that's better in a way at least

Is 4 psl average?
I’d say your are a bit lower then average just a smidge but you could reach average or a little above average based on ur height. If your short ITS OVER!

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and gymmaxedhorse
I’d say your are a bit lower then average just a smidge but you could reach average or a little above average based on ur height. If your short ITS OVER!
He's saying I'm a smudge lower than average

How tall are you?

😬😬😬 Descent but idk if it's enough to compensate for your face if you live in the west it's gonna be damn near impossible unless u have a lot of money

how much lower?
idk this might sound harsh but you're almost repulsive to me in terms of looks and i'm very repulsive to myself as a 5/10. you should try to get as much surgery as possible in your case don't be scared because there's nothing to lose and it's worth the risk

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22380
idk this might sound harsh but you're almost repulsive to me in terms of looks and i'm very repulsive to myself as a 5/10. you should try to get as much surgery as possible in your case don't be scared because there's nothing to lose and it's worth the risk
what would you rate me then? I feel like I'm average. the other dude rated me a smudge below average. What would you rate me?

Just get a surgery to remove monkey fucking ears and make them Norm That’s the only one I recommend anything else to risky. Grow out your hair and go on hair loss prevention watch mpmd videos on that.
also try to appeal to female face get some nice jewlrey no gay shit.
and of course start workout that is like the most basic shit.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
@skinnytwink ??

@skinnytwink ??
not sure. but definitely significantly below average. you are probably disadvantaged from your looks irl. i suggest trying to get surgeries even if the improvements are marginal