rate 🗿

D

Deleted member 24627

Iron

motion:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, ROTTING, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
hard rate tbh bad pheno looks fat face strong ltn

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Acne Victim, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
Chad in Mordor

MTNish, hard to rate, never seen anyone like you in my country.

You look straight out of the godfather tho, I'm sure someone would have that as a type.

I'd recommend you focus on improving your eyelashes and eyebrows, it's the most easy softmax for you

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Nigga has shoulders broader than a BBC

my frame is better god tier frame in mumbay maybe
Cope if ur shoulders are any broader than his you’d be that meme dude that mogs def cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Manletmachine
Cope if ur shoulders are any broader than his you’d be that meme dude that mogs def cope
my schoulders are broader i spam later raises for 3 year now fag

20230305 231254

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Filipino bad boy

Pm a pic of ur shoulders, if u have broader shoulders than OP you def take pics all the time
na i dont take pics of my schoulder jfl in 5 weeks i will post my sarm results than you can see it ethnic piece of shit

na i dont take pics of my schoulder jfl in 5 weeks i will post my sarm results than you can see it ethnic piece of shit
Fuckig joke all of u

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 22924
If ur dick is as long as ur shitty midface u slay
bro you are a 5'8 fat ethnic shut the fuck up i mogg you in every way also suck my balls

bro you are a 5'8 fat ethnic shut the fuck up i mogg you in every way also suck my balls
When the narrow Face+Long midface gets to ones head

• JFL
MTNish, hard to rate, never seen anyone like you in my country.

You look straight out of the godfather tho, I'm sure someone would have that as a type.

I'd recommend you focus on improving your eyelashes and eyebrows, it's the most easy softmax for you
for eyebrows you think they’d look better if they extended more inwards right?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
When the narrow Face+Long midface gets to ones head
bro you are 5'8 your face is at my dick perfect to suck it fat piece of shit go fuck that ugly bald bitch of yours

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Iasacrko
bro you are 5'8 your face is at my dick perfect to suck it fat piece of shit go fuck that ugly bald bitch of yours
5´8 in ur little imagination

Also fuck that Asian ltb waste of time

for eyebrows you think they’d look better if they extended more inwards right?
Well having wider eyebrows is almost always good.

Just use microneedling and minoxodil, perhaps castor oil.

If that isn't enough there isn't much you can do for a reasonable price. I can't think of any hardmaxxes that would be worth the investment for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24627
manlet is angry that he is 5'8 so larps as 6'7 theory
nigga when u have a feet long midface no wonder ur so tall, distance between ur eyes and mouth is a whole 10 yo

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 22924
nigga when u have a feet long midface no wonder ur so tall, distance between ur eyes and mouth is a whole 10 yo
now you are just saying random shit faggot you rated me htn also i am 190 cm feel the mogg manlet ethnic piece of shit

now you are just saying random shit faggot you rated me htn also i am 190 cm feel the mogg manlet ethnic piece of shit
Ur ethnic too Jew nose

• JFL
Ur ethnic too Jew nose
green eyes pale skin + brown hair faggot you look like a turkish piece of shit i look french or so

green eyes pale skin + brown hair faggot you look like a turkish piece of shit i look french or so
U look like A sissy deluded cunt, slaying so much u are here 10 hours a day. At the end of the day we know what will come of u

• Love it
U look like A sissy deluded cunt, slaying so much u are here 10 hours a day. At the end of the day we know what will come of u
i told you faggots way i rot here every dat i am suspended from school dont forget you are 19 and still in high school too stupid piece of shit go fuck ugly bald asian foids

• WTF
Reactions: Iasacrko
not good looking but there's alot of potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24627
Looks really good but your face has to appear longer somehow. Not sure if you need genio bimax or cheekbone reduction

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24627