Rate

are you the guy on tik tok called white soldier that does the ratings of people?

Ltn

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
I’m really sad right now, if you guys are telling me the truth. Everyone i know told me i was a chad.

"Chad" in this shithole has a specific criteria. IRL people calling you Chad != Chad here.

Chad is almost unattainable to anyone here.

You are good looking; I'll put you somewhere between mtn to htn.

Ur average to slightly above average

"Chad" in this shithole has a specific criteria. IRL people calling you Chad != Chad here.

But what do i have that doesn’t make me a chad?

And chadlite?

I’m really sad joe, you don’t know how i feel right now

You are HTN but 5’10 is a bad height, even ethnics in the west are taller than that

What can i do to be a chad or chadlite? Whatever, even tho i am 16, i can probably grow more
You already seem like you’re at a low bodyfat % so there’s nothing you can really do imo. Also I stopped growing at 16 (I’m around 1.85) so 5’10 may be your final height but who knows.

I'm gonna assume you're brazilian because of some of the objects in your house, and that you're south-brazilian since you claim to be german.

Well... your looks are fine for a brazilian, I can see why your friends would call you chad, if NT I can definitely see you slaying poon in the slums of Santa Catarina.