• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, try2beme, Red Fox and 4 others
Gingar

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
bruxism?

• JFL

Over years, it can enlarge the jaw. I have a similar issue. Do you know if you clench your teeth at night? Your dentist would have brought this up to you by now if you find yourself breaking teeth often (like I have)

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
View attachment 2784383
View attachment 2784392

Over years, it can enlarge the jaw. I have a similar issue. Do you know if you clench your teeth at night? Your dentist would have brought this up to you by now if you find yourself breaking teeth often (like I have)
Oh I see but no. I don’t think I clench my teeth at night but I do while working out tho. Still no problem with teeth

Did u eat the pa4?

• JFL
Oh I see but no. I don’t think I clench my teeth at night but I do while working out tho. Still no problem with teeth
Ah then best of luck, but do try to avoid it. It usually manifests itself in a childhood, or under an inordinate amount of stress, so just watch for it.

As for the rate, you look unique. It's hard to tell, I would have to see you in motion. You have the face of someone that I feel like would look far better in person / motion. Imo I think a jaw reduction would help balance out your ratios and harmony, but I am not as well informed on this stuff as the more senior members would be.

Good looks brodir

Ah then best of luck, but do try to avoid it. It usually manifests itself in a childhood, or under an inordinate amount of stress, so just watch for it.

As for the rate, you look unique. It's hard to tell, I would have to see you in motion. You have the face of someone that I feel like would look far better in person / motion. Imo I think a jaw reduction would help balance out your ratios and harmony, but I am not as well informed on this stuff as the more senior members would be.

Good looks brodir
Thanks for the hope bro. Thing is im quite bloated or like kinda fat atm need to shed some pounds then see what i look like. Good thing is im only 17

Is this real?

Can you please upload two more pictures? Another pic of your frontal (like the one you've already uploaded) and another picture of your side profile.

I wanna see something.

This nigga a just got a pic of WheatWaffles and sent it to Chadify

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Ltn

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer