Rated by wheat waffles

Johnnybegood

Johnnybegood

Mistral
Any of you guys ever got rates by the famous blackpill YouTuber wheat waffles?
I got a 5/10. I honestly expected a 6/10 but whatever. I guess my ramus being short and having slight scleral show f#cked me up because thatatters a lot for psl raters. My facial harmony is good however.
I'm not gonna post my Pic online 'cause I care about privacy. I'm just wondering if any of u guys think he is a legit psl "analyzer"?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, the next o'pry, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Yeah I enjoyed his rating because I think his are accurate, literally the best money I ever spent, I also bought a call and he helped me a lot.

I got rated 5/10 with the pics I sent him, I'm bloated (skinny fat) in them, but he said I can get to 6 (maybe 7) if I did all of the soft-looksmaxxing I.e. gym.
These are your best features
1. Almond eye shape
2. Clear skin
3. Equal thirds of the face, ideal skull proportions
4. Good hairline
5. Good hair thickness & texture
6. Long ramus
7. Good eyebrow thickness
These are your biggest flaws in order of importance:
1. High bf% - although you’re not overweight (you look skinny fat), there is still a bit too much fat in your face covering definition particularly around your jawline and midface. you have potential to be 5 if you lowered your bf%
2. Flat & rounded cheeks (related to high bf%)
3. Large midface ratio – the ideal is 1:1, yours is closer to 1.1:1, which gives a slightly elongated horse face appearance
4. Curved mandible
5. Oversized chin
6. Gonion isn’t sharp enough – it’s too rounded
7. facial asymmetry"
Glad to know my biggest flaws are related to my habits, and that I'm not sub-5, wheat said that I would be decently attractive in my opinion if I took the "looks redpill" (i.e., the zyzz-pill/just go to the gym pill), I have ADHD though but eventually I hope to fully gym-maxx, I might get surgery to fix that "curved mandible" he mentioned when I'm older.

Also once I feel I've done a lot of the gym-maxxing (got to 10% bf etc. a decent amount of muscle, my goal is 150 10% bf 5'8) then I'm going to check in again with him, and ask for better ratings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Chadeep, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Yeah I enjoyed his rating because I think his are accurate, literally the best money I ever spent, I also bought a call and he helped me a lot.
this shit sounds like one of those youtube spam bots :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Atem Rah, Deleted member 14978 and 10 others
this shit sounds like one of those youtube spam bots :lul:
Yeah, everything was fine until I re-read and saw that sentence. I guess we know WheatWaffles has an account here now.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5786, RichardSpencel and 2 others
80E8D280 77EF 4C79 9C1F 6A697CD60C49

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Yeah, everything was fine until I re-read and saw that sentence. I guess we know WheatWaffles has an account here now.
What sentence? I can DM you a pic of my face I'm not WW lol, I DM'ed ifyouwannabemylover I confirmed I have dark brown hair

this might be him lol

5BD6DB29 A666 49C7 B9D8 52FA731A60C9

mogged 50 faces jfl @gamma @wanttobeattractive @cloUder @volcelfatcel @germanlooks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984, Baldingman1998, Leonardo Roque and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Leonardo Roque and Deleted member 10615
bro he sent me the exact same word for word wtf?
Kkkkkkk

This part of the Conclusion when i said some features that can improve your score its the same for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
are features that are not linked as face flaws, just to the body
Kkkkkkk

This part of the Conclusion when i said some features that can improve your score its the same for everyone

• +1
Reactions: alainchalamet and Deleted member 14677
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beanermaxxer and alainchalamet
Hips***

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
how long have u been rating bro?
Bro, since FACEandLMS started doing some videos about "What makes a male face attractive", i started to researching in articles and websites more about this topic.

I started doing ratings about 6 months ago.

• +1
Bro, since FACEandLMS started doing some videos about "What makes a male face attractive", i started to researching in articles and websites more about this topic.

I started doing ratings about 6 months ago.
is that the YouTube channel? i watched one on Cilian Murphy i enjoyed it

is that the YouTube channel? i watched one on Cilian Murphy i enjoyed it
my bad that was the yt channel called ‘quoves studio’ he makes some good vids in terms of attractiveness

Kkkkkkk

I dont have a youtube channel, i am not wheat waffles bro.

I just like to do that.

The wheat waffles channel on this subject is very informative as well.

But in my opinion, as he charges money to do this, it is very likely that he will raise the person's grade a little.

• +1
my bad that was the yt channel called ‘quoves studio’ he makes some good vids in terms of attractiveness
I like this channel too, very informative.

• +1
most of the ratings I did in the DM got 4/10

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
Tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Any of you guys ever got rates by the famous blackpill YouTuber wheat waffles?
yep
I got a 5/10.
#metoo
I honestly expected a 6/10 but whatever.
#metoo
I guess my ramus being short and having slight scleral show f#cked me up because thatatters a lot for psl raters. My facial harmony is good however.
I'm not gonna post my Pic online 'cause I care about privacy. I'm just wondering if any of u guys think he is a legit psl "analyzer"?
His list of flaws was correct and good. imo.
rating was imo a little bit underrated, but it's betetr to be underrated than to be overrated.
his recommendations, was so so imo. as far as fixing the flaws and maxxing out potential. Most advice was good, some was imo a misjudgement. But it's overaal good, because one can see, the reason for suggestions.

Imagine basing your whole SMV on some autists subhuman rating lmao:blackpill:

Imagine basing your whole SMV on some autists subhuman rating lmao:blackpill:
It’s quite literally over for you if you don’t get a girls’ snap in a parking lot.:hnghn::hnghn: