/Rateme simps over rating ugly bitchs

ironically, r/looksmaxingadvice is the complete opposite, alot of "muh you're already so pretty just smile more!!!"

Screenshot 2024 01 05 at 65711 AM
Screenshot 2024 01 05 at 65749 AM

reddit niggas are horny

• +1
Reactions: fraudfraudfraud0404, horsefacin and VolcelFTW
i enjoy seeing bluepilled liberal bullshit, imagine if ppl were blackpilled lmao. Theres a reason why celebritys and models act blupilled "be confident personality" its because although being nt matters looks also matter just as much and they dont want to tell you that because they want to cuck you and remain on top of the foodchain, they dont want niggas to ascend and close the gap between general population and them, theres a reason why they are famous in the irst place they are seen as a diomond in the dirt. its why surgery is gatekept in holywood, they want the gap between them and everyone as large as possible. I enjoy seeing men bluepilled cuz i wouldnt wanna walk around the street with my girl with a bunch of chads walking alongside me

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
i enjoy seeing bluepilled liberal bullshit, imagine if ppl were blackpilled lmao. Theres a reason why celebritys and models act blupilled "be confident personality" its because although being nt matters looks also matter just as much and they dont want to tell you that because they want to cuck you and remain on top of the foodchain, they dont want niggas to ascend and close the gap between general population and them, theres a reason why they are famous in the irst place they are seen as a diomond in the dirt. its why surgery is gatekept in holywood, they want the gap between them and everyone as large as possible. I enjoy seeing men bluepilled cuz i wouldnt wanna walk around the street with my girl with a bunch of chads walking alongside me
Its a habit i need to break honestly, my autism just takes ahold of my speech and i inadvertently speak about blackpill in front of normies

Doesnt matter anyway tbh im sub5 so noones taking me serious anyway jfl