Raterater has roped

Deleted member 21084

Deleted member 21084

TRIBUTE ACCOUNT
I'm his brother typing on his account, and I am sad to say: my brother has killed himself. He was a nice person in the inside but grotesque on the outside, even a Ferrari couldn't save him becuase of his extreme ugliness.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Stopping@Nothing19, AlexBrown84 and 13 others
Looked like every other Chinese/Korean tbh

Mogged by Filipinos @Tinydragon98 @Predeterminism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel, dirtydorito, thecel and 1 other person
I'm his brother typing on his account, and I am sad to say: my brother has killed himself. He was a nice person in the inside but grotesque on the outside, even a Ferrari couldn't save him becuase of his extreme ugliness.
Is this for real? If so condolences man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, subhuman to mtn, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
CCP got his ass :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member and 2 others
Good he deserved it he was so fucking ugly idk why he didn’t rope the day he was born tbh, I just wouldn’t have came out the womb if I were him

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, YUNGMAXXER, subhuman to mtn and 4 others
Post a dead body or some shit so we know it's true

Larp

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Stopping@Nothing19, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Really?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 20618
Post your ferrari

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It's so obvious because it says "roped" in the title. The brother would say he committed suicide

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: to be human, subhuman to mtn, AlexBrown84 and 7 others
Good he deserved it he was so fucking ugly idk why he didn’t rope the day he was born tbh, I just wouldn’t have came out the womb if I were him
based

• +1
But my brother led a lonely life. It's not his fault that he was born with the medical conditions and deformities he had. It was painful for him to live uncomfortably with all of his deformities and physical & medical conditions. And emotionally it was hard on him to be isolated and alone. A lot of things that people take for granted such as getting a GF, my brother couldn't do.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and thecel
It's so obvious because it says "roped" in the title. The brother would say he committed suicide

How do you know his brother isn’t an incel too?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Brother kills himself and first thing he does is post on looksmax that he’s dead? Dogshit larp tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 15164 and 1 other person
Brother kills himself and first thing he does is post on looksmax that he’s dead? Dogshit larp tbh

How do you know this’s the 1st thing he did? Assooomer.

Considering he has the same parents whose genes both he and @raterater inherted
yeah, I had a GF but I had to check looksmaxx for it

• Woah
I feel the deepest sorrow for that man. wasn't something he could control. it just happened

• So Sad
Considering he has the same parents whose genes both he and @raterater inherted
Sean-OPry-with-his-brother-Chris-OPry.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and thecel
JFL at this larp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166 and thecel
Your English is much more coherent when ur larping as ur brother, keep it up :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Jpg and Hero of the Imperium
His brother has a good eye area and even a good lower third at that high bf jfl genes are everything:blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy::feelswhy:
even with the example of his brother living the chad life he still chooses to be a fat fuck :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gtuktm, Wallenberg, thecel and 1 other person
Its still the same gooky faggot now rope for real i'm waiting

Damn its a shame he killed himself I actually found a girl irl that would fuck him and everything I guess I will just have to destroy her pristine untouched pink pussy on my own br00tal

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Jpg
I was gonna tell him about it today rest in peace sweet prince

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Jpg
Fly high Brother. If reincarnation is real u better not re-roll quasimodo again:Comfy:.

• +1
  • So Sad
50 50 chance he actually roped, if you go on the youtube channel it's actually him with his actual voice. He also talks about killing himself. I don't see how he gains anything from larping, he did seem to hate his life

Mirin edgy troll. Why would his brother come on here and announce it dumb fucks? What does he care about some incel forum if his bro just died?