Rates of being man enough and facing your own problems in life like a true warrior would do per religion

T

ThatDjangoWalk

Zephir
No one is surprised, the pussilanimous atheist-agnostic collective which is also known for usually being pro LGBT and pro Feminism, and either leftists or as some new breed ones also like to define themselves "muh muh right wing and strict on foreign policy, very liberal on social matters muh muh we should pressure and starve to death people on third world countries because they don't adhere to pro LGBT laws, look at how much a man am i muh muh i don't have ketchup to put in my fries of McDonald, call the manager or i will cry" is on top of the list of suicides, while the honest, brave and strong muslim has the lowest suicide rates in the world, a world which is constantly invading his lands, putting puppet leaders to starve him on his country, pressuring him and making propaganda against him on TV, social media, etc, yet he still stands on his bravery and strenght.

"B-b-b-but i'm brave bro, trust me bro, i go alone to school since i am 16 muh muh"

"B-b-b-b commiting suicide is very brave bro, yeah i know i do it to run away from my problems in life so what bro? It takes a man to push the trigger of a gun for one second instead of fighting against hardship and pressure of life muh muh"

Now be man enough and get out from this place, search for a job whether muslim or non muslim and/or keep strong with your studies, keep training in the gym and if you don't have the money then go run every day, and don't follow faggots who give life lessons and go around saying "Muh muh i'm blackpilled bro, i'm very respected on involuntary celibates internet forums bro so be careful with who you are messing with muh muh".

Be strong people and don't let anyone to affect your self esteem. If someone tries to do so, then remember that things could be worse, you could be from the zionist state and be part of a population among which 8 out of a 100 men declare themselves gay, at least you are not that.

Salamu Alaykum.

Attachments

• 1-s2.0-S0165032719314387-gr2.jpg
    1-s2.0-S0165032719314387-gr2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 38
  • urn_cambridge.org_id_binary_20200430011146303-0410_S092493380006750X_S092493380006750X_fig5.png
    urn_cambridge.org_id_binary_20200430011146303-0410_S092493380006750X_S092493380006750X_fig5.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 119
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Lihito, Deleted member 6380 and 3 others
Drnd the point op?
is this more man up shaming sandwiches. Ugh go join the bitches with this shit.

urn_cambridge-org_id_binary_20200430011146303-0410_s092493380006750x_s092493380006750x_fig5-png.1385559

The Atheists range is over 2 years (95/96) unlike the 3 on the left :feelsgood:

Last edited:
Site got fucked.

Site got fucked.

I would be way happier with a wife and some friends. I am slightly depressed but i'd be fine if i excercised.

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
I would be way happier with a wife and some friends. I am slightly depressed but i'd be fine if i excercised.
Insha Allah in the future brother, don't worry about that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
No one is surprised, the pussilanimous atheist-agnostic collective which is also known for usually being pro LGBT and pro Feminism, and either leftists or as some new breed ones also like to define themselves "muh muh right wing and strict on foreign policy, very liberal on social matters muh muh we should pressure and starve to death people on third world countries because they don't adhere to pro LGBT laws, look at how much a man am i muh muh i don't have ketchup to put in my fries of McDonald, call the manager or i will cry" is on top of the list of suicides, while the honest, brave and strong muslim has the lowest suicide rates in the world, a world which is constantly invading his lands, putting puppet leaders to starve him on his country, pressuring him and making propaganda against him on TV, social media, etc, yet he still stands on his bravery and strenght.

"B-b-b-but i'm brave bro, trust me bro, i go alone to school since i am 16 muh muh"

"B-b-b-b commiting suicide is very brave bro, yeah i know i do it to run away from my problems in life so what bro? It takes a man to push the trigger of a gun for one second instead of fighting against hardship and pressure of life muh muh"

Now be man enough and get out from this place, search for a job whether muslim or non muslim and/or keep strong with your studies, keep training in the gym and if you don't have the money then go run every day, and don't follow faggots who give life lessons and go around saying "Muh muh i'm blackpilled bro, i'm very respected on involuntary celibates internet forums bro so be careful with who you are messing with muh muh".

Be strong people and don't let anyone to affect your self esteem. If someone tries to do so, then remember that things could be worse, you could be from the zionist state and be part of a population among which 8 out of a 100 men declare themselves gay, at least you are not that.

Salamu Alaykum.
based once again

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk

Salamu Alaykum.
based once again