Rating and advice for weak points please.

ninesburn2

ninesburn2

Iron
Joined
Feb 27, 2026
Posts
18
Reputation
2
Newest first to oldest last. I just wanna get a rating and see what my weak points are. If you would know of any ways to deal with those weak points, let me know. Don’t suggest surgery, I don’t have the money for any right now. But believe me if I could I would.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9825.jpeg
    IMG_9825.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9618.jpeg
    IMG_9618.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9158.jpeg
    IMG_9158.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI
hltn

weak points are narrow skull and saggy hyoid
 
  • +1
Reactions: ninesburn2
At least hyoid is fixable. Narrow skull is just crazy no way around it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ninesburn2
Haven’t looked into this community for a while now so I may have forgot the general workings of the rating chart.
 

Similar threads

drippy299
Replies
1
Views
24
Little_Piggy333
Little_Piggy333
D
Replies
20
Views
140
fxresdz
fxresdz
A
Replies
2
Views
28
i<3cats
i<3cats
kosya_slayer
Replies
44
Views
256
Redwoods84
R
iblametm2313
Replies
29
Views
106
gandyfavoriteson
gandyfavoriteson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top