Rating and advice?

A

Aegon

Iron
Trying to figure out where I’m at. The main things I see that I should work on are facial symmetry, nasolabial folds (moving maxilla forward?), and losing a little more facial fat. Also looking for hair recommendations, preferably at least medium-long. My scale says I’m 10.8% bf, hoping to hit 10 even in 3ish weeks after losing about .2-3%/week for the past 4 weeks. It makes my body more wiry than I like but I store a lot of fat in my face and neck so it’s necessary. Im confident in my physique but always working on it, stats are 6’0 158lbs. Not sure how prominent my nasolabial folds are in these pics but I consider them my biggest issue atm, trying to reduce them with facepulling, microneedling, vitamin c serum, Tretinoin, and face exercises so far.
B51318AA 5099 4DEF 8B2B B09CA9DD5814
FEF8ED02 F8A6 48DD 8053 B2E830CBF954
13060870 28A9 4854 8E67 6C270E064019

High tier normie. 4.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Phrenectomy and AverageTevvezFan
Trying to figure out where I’m at. The main things I see that I should work on are facial symmetry, nasolabial folds (moving maxilla forward?), and losing a little more facial fat. Also looking for hair recommendations, preferably at least medium-long. My scale says I’m 10.8% bf, hoping to hit 10 even in 3ish weeks after losing about .2-3%/week for the past 4 weeks. It makes my body more wiry than I like but I store a lot of fat in my face and neck so it’s necessary. Im confident in my physique but always working on it, stats are 6’0 158lbs. Not sure how prominent my nasolabial folds are in these pics but I consider them my biggest issue atm, trying to reduce them with facepulling, microneedling, vitamin c serum, Tretinoin, and face exercises so far.
View attachment 1833829View attachment 1833803View attachment 1833807
Mogs me

you may benefit from expanding your palate

any neutral angle, sclera show

plug your eyebrows a tad thinner and get a little leaner and ur good

ur nasobilial folds aren’t visible

plug your eyebrows a tad thinner and get a little leaner and ur good

ur nasobilial folds aren’t visible
Thanks for advice, I’m getting my brows done soon when I get a haircut. I can feel the creases from the folds and see them clearly in bad lighting, but if they aren’t visible here then I’ll keep doing my usual
you may benefit from expanding your palate
Is daily facepulling and mewing enough for this? I have tmj so I don’t want to mess with it too badly, I already wear a mouthguard to bed
This pic should be a little better for eyes, don’t think I have sclera show normally cause I squint a lot
C221F11C A1CE 4A36 9B8D 0D0050F82985

Bro you look like a young Justin Trudeau.