Rating and chance with this chick

B

Benjibanks

Gold
So imma keep it short. Matched with this girl went on two dates one at a bar we made out second I went to her house while she and her friend were moving she sat on my lap or more like between my legs on the couch nothing happened beyond that. She was texting me more before but that slowed down. Should I pursue or let go? She’s told me I look like Christian bale and Jamie dornan lmao. Her words not mine. Lemme j ow cuz I like her and I’m worried.
Also ps lil drunk so I’m down for any questions pic sbelow

Attachments

• 14138DA1-9D1B-42C4-B299-4869AB013C0C.jpeg
    14138DA1-9D1B-42C4-B299-4869AB013C0C.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 153
  • C7D3A56C-916D-455A-A30C-86A8F5467377.jpeg
    C7D3A56C-916D-455A-A30C-86A8F5467377.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 151
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, koalendo, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
wRrjTiX.png

:p

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, thecel and 5 others
Crap thread rope

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
I think you look more like Michael Pena, are you latinx?
RIQJNIOL5JB7LFE4SQL27KSVJE.jpg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexAP and thecel
I think you look more like Michael Pena, are you latinx?
RIQJNIOL5JB7LFE4SQL27KSVJE.jpg
that dudes fat as fuck i need to fix this my face looks like fat shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, Sny, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
So imma keep it short. Matched with this girl went on two dates one at a bar we made out second I went to her house while she and her friend were moving she sat on my lap or more like between my legs on the couch nothing happened beyond that. She was texting me more before but that slowed down. Should I pursue or let go? She’s told me I look like Christian bale and Jamie dornan lmao. Her words not mine. Lemme j ow cuz I like her and I’m worried.
Also ps lil drunk so I’m down for any questions pic sbelow
Tl dr but you and her are around a loiksmatch

dont let her get a clear view of you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and Deleted member 6403
she looks subhuman tbh

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, koalendo, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
dont let her get a clear view of you
Dude we’ve met and made out. This is ducking with me because I’m gonna turn into a bitch anytime she doesn’t reply to a text since I’m figure she’s gonna decide I’m too ugly

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
she looks subhuman tbh
Leave basement she was legit getting hit on at the bar we went to and the dudes were pissed when I showed up

nigga she is becky at best tbh

you even mog her imo

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and .👽.
Dude we’ve met and made out. This is ducking with me because I’m gonna turn into a bitch anytime she doesn’t reply to a text since I’m figure she’s gonna decide I’m too ugly
you look ok at glances but under good lighting and longer exposure your recessed maxilla and asymmetry becomes more obvious. thats what im saying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Idk man... that pheno she has. And that nose too... Just from the shape it has in frontal view, Im almost certain, that she has a parrot looking nose from side view (like many japanese foids do).

you look ok at glances but under good lighting and longer exposure your recessed maxilla and asymmetry becomes more obvious. thats what im saying
Well how do I fix this aside from bimax. It’s too fucking expensive and I’m gonna be old by the time I can get it done right. I’m looking at far graft fillers for the upper maxilla right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
nigga she is becky at best tbh

you even mog her imo
How I’ve got a recessed maxilla I’m normal at best and that’s being generous

The guy to the left looks like a rapist. The guy to the right looks like a woke transgender.

HOW DID I DO?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and ReignsChad
You mog her, but you look (and probably are) mentally ill, and thus have 0 chance to get someone like her

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Well how do I fix this aside from bimax. It’s too fucking expensive and I’m gonna be old by the time I can get it done right. I’m looking at far graft fillers for the upper maxilla right now
how much you got quoted for fillers or fat graft

you should get bimax btw its rlly not that much

she's a disgusting creature

go get mfl3 and tell her to get lower eye lid retraction and just maybe you two can keep things going

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
You mog her, but you look (and probably are) mentally ill, and thus have 0 chance to get someone like her
how am i going to look mentally ill and not be ugly?

she's a disgusting creature

go get mfl3 and tell her to get lower eye lid retraction and just maybe you two can keep things going
dude be real the LF3 isn't going to happen i don't have crouzons and no one will do it. I can do bimax or do the fillers and fat grafts for the upper maxilla. If I did they upper would my lower maxilla still fuck me up?

how much you got quoted for fillers or fat graft

you should get bimax btw its rlly not that much
25k not a lot? I mean when I was younger not a big deal but right now thats a lot

Dude I'm genuinely curious how I possibly mog her im below average or dead on average and she's average or slightly above. Also if I come off crazy it's from thinking about this looks shit all the time but I can't really ignore it either

looks like a deathnik whore and youre white so ofc you will be able to slay her

JFL at this forum and the male narcissism.

You are both looksmatched.

JFL at this forum and the male narcissism.

You are both looksmatched.
I sort of agree I think she looks better. But also I need to be better looking to create real attraction so it's fucking with me

shes pretty cute, i dont think you need to be better looking to create "real attraction" though. you're good looking enough for that to occur naturally

I sort of agree I think she looks better. But also I need to be better looking to create real attraction so it's fucking with me
Yes, due to hypergamy, you will need to be a little better looking than her to attract her.

Yes, due to hypergamy, you will need to be a little better looking than her to attract her.
Ok so what im trying to get to here is how much i have to improve. I keep being told to get bimax but it's treated like it's something that's not expensive around here. Also this chick has made out with me and we're still talking im worried when she gets back that it's gonna go to shit