Rating and what to focus on?

Btw im 55kg and 186.4 cm in the morning. 14,3 y/o. I have hydration problems and eat tons of sodium 😢
Do you Guys know my architype?
I rate my self ltn to mtn. What can I do to actieve The higher Side of mtn or possibly Htn? Im planning to hop on Tyra-300 (dabogranitib) soon- and yes I earn enough and I know it wont ascend me but atleast I Will be tall. I have brown eye naturally but i dont want to deel like a dork getting caught with blue eyes so I Will get bronze/hazel contacts to max my miss. Ty for reading btw!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4655.jpeg
    IMG_4655.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4656.jpeg
    IMG_4656.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4657.jpeg
    IMG_4657.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4658.jpeg
    IMG_4658.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 0
1. look yourself in the mirror dead in the eyes
2. manifest high testosterone
3. keep grinding
4. keep hustling
5. shoot for your dreams
6. abundance grindset
 
1. look yourself in the mirror dead in the eyes
2. manifest high testosterone
3. keep grinding
4. keep hustling
5. shoot for your dreams
6. abundance grindset
Will this make me True Adam? ( Ty for reacting anyway tho 🌹🫵 )
 
Btw im 55kg and 186.4 cm in the morning. 14,3 y/o. I have hydration problems and eat tons of sodium 😢
Do you Guys know my architype?
I rate my self ltn to mtn. What can I do to actieve The higher Side of mtn or possibly Htn? Im planning to hop on Tyra-300 (dabogranitib) soon- and yes I earn enough and I know it wont ascend me but atleast I Will be tall. I have brown eye naturally but i dont want to deel like a dork getting caught with blue eyes so I Will get bronze/hazel contacts to max my miss. Ty for reading btw!
mmtn-hmtn. you don’t have many falios but you could use a derotation rhinoplasty cause your nose is very upturned. Looks too upturned from the side and too short from the front. This is the same type of rhino clav got for reference
 
Btw im 55kg and 186.4 cm in the morning. 14,3 y/o. I have hydration problems and eat tons of sodium 😢
Do you Guys know my architype?
I rate my self ltn to mtn. What can I do to actieve The higher Side of mtn or possibly Htn? Im planning to hop on Tyra-300 (dabogranitib) soon- and yes I earn enough and I know it wont ascend me but atleast I Will be tall. I have brown eye naturally but i dont want to deel like a dork getting caught with blue eyes so I Will get bronze/hazel contacts to max my miss. Ty for reading btw!
mirin eye area
 
mmtn-hmtn. you don’t have many falios but you could use a derotation rhinoplasty cause your nose is very upturned. Looks too upturned from the side and too short from the front. This is the same type of rhino clav got for reference
Oh I tought my nose was one of my better features but thanks!
 

Similar threads

welli2009
Replies
2
Views
31
welli2009
welli2009
immortall333
Replies
7
Views
76
JoidSSlayer271
JoidSSlayer271
asddcnn
Replies
9
Views
35
asddcnn
asddcnn
thf
Replies
5
Views
62
macbookpro_2015
M
1blameMiles
Replies
5
Views
59
Alejandro20
Alejandro20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top