Rating & appeal?

D

Dark Maxxer

Silver
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Posts
608
Reputation
443
Hey guys;

So im 6"1.

What do you think my SMV is and do I have Appeal?

Anything I can Improve?

Im austistic af so I see many girls looking at me but they dont maintain eye contact long and I dont know if its good or bad.

1000089165
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260923_225558_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20260923_225558_Gallery.jpg
    584.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: imnotapproachable
Please be honest guys;
 
mtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dark Maxxer
What MTN and how could I improve.

Also is MTN in your scale above avg?
 
Not that it really matters but your chest gap looks funny
 
  • JFL
Reactions: op.ltn
  • +1
Reactions: Dark Maxxer
Haha bro Ik its annoying. But what you think appeal smv and rating?
Lmtn

Slightly above average

Seems as tho you've maxxed out your base tho, not sure where you'd go from here
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dark Maxxer
Lmtn

Slightly above average

Seems as tho you've maxxed out your base tho, not sure where you'd go from here
Ight thanks man I appreciate it. Yeah i dont know what else to do haha.

And for height and body and appeal?

6"1
 
Ight thanks man I appreciate it. Yeah i dont know what else to do haha.

And for height and body and appeal?

6"1
Idk, maybe you should ask a woman what your appeal is

All I do is rate people's looks objectively
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo and Dark Maxxer
Fuck you nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: norwyx

Similar threads

Canni
Replies
6
Views
35
OmegaND
OmegaND
K
Replies
3
Views
48
Prøphet
Prøphet
yadstop300
Replies
1
Views
18
Cela
Cela
yadstop300
Replies
2
Views
27
incomplete
incomplete
yadstop300
Replies
0
Views
17
yadstop300
yadstop300

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top