Rating at 15

TheRealAdonis

TheRealAdonis

Iron
Just be honest, your not going to hurt my feelings.

Attachments

• IMG_2442.jpg
    IMG_2442.jpg
    757.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1873.jpg
    IMG_1873.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_BF3C23DA8EBA-1.jpeg
    IMG_BF3C23DA8EBA-1.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_EC0999917CF6-1.jpeg
    IMG_EC0999917CF6-1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_440D5681D432-1.jpeg
    IMG_440D5681D432-1.jpeg
    856 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: owlofathena and prettyboykiriti
2/10 decent looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spectacularpixlr, Anubis and TheRealAdonis
15 years old? Are you fucking serious?

low tier normie - normie depends on height

htn with that body

Mirin the gains, my arms were stick at 15

"natural" i suppose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Sarms but good bod, htn after puberty

you didn't post face but your body is great imo and it can halo you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
Chadlite for your age im pretty sure you mog all the kids at your class

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Steroid using manlet freak

• JFL
Reactions: TheRealAdonis
just rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and wollet2
If you want a rate post your damn face:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and copemaxxedturanid
kids really are getting more autistic huh?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Erik-Jón
If you want a rate post your damn face:feelsuhh:
If people think this is then it’s ova for peoples ratings, greycels shouldn’t be aloud to rate ever

nah he is mtn atleast.he mogs the kids in his class probably
He’s 5’8 though and probably not physically big that’s the problem, manlets always look bigger then they are

If people think this is then it’s ova for peoples ratings, greycels shouldn’t be aloud to rate ever
If people think what?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
He’s 5’8 though and probably not physically big that’s the problem, manlets always look bigger then they are
but you told me height didnt matter 😢

nah he is mtn atleast.he mogs the kids in his class probably
He’s facially probably below average you can even see his friends mog him so he’s already bottom thrid of his friends

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
His skin seems decent, that's always a big plus as a teenager.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copemaxxedturanid
Roidcel gymcel

• Hmm...
Ah yeah, he isn't htn at all as far as I can tell from the shitty pics.
If he was htn he would have posted actual face pics, odds are he’s 5’6.5 half gymcel ltn

Everyone has good skin
Nah, when I was 15 a lot of my friends had a bit of acne or some redness etc. Ofc it's not a big halo or smth but having clear skin as a teenager is an important factor.

• Hmm...
Nah, when I was 15 a lot of my friends had a bit of acne or some redness etc. Ofc it's not a big halo or smth but having clear skin as a teenager is an important factor.
Teenagers have the best skin of any age group

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
If he was htn he would have posted actual face pics, odds are he’s 5’6.5 half gymcel ltn
Yeah, I wondered the same. :lul:
People who only post gym pics are never that goodlooking facially.

• +1
Teenagers have the best skin of any age group
You really think so? The hormone changes in puberty triggers acne in a lot of people. But yeah, If you are not affected by that, sure, you have great skin.

• Hmm...
You really think so? The hormone changes in puberty triggers acne in a lot of people. But yeah, If you are not affected by that, sure, you have great skin.
15-20 probably prime for skin

i am 16 and i have brad pitt levels of collagen,had to get accutane at 15 that fixed my acne but still dogshit collagen and elastin levels

• So Sad
Reactions: thecaste
SMV maxxed but humble yourself cause your no chad

I suggest getting a decent brain stack (peptides and nootropics) and holding off on anabolics until your mid 20s. (Or you're shutting down natural T levels and your brain will stunt itself, but there's a literal solution for this that I won't disclose as a means of having some form of advantage to this forum.)
You have a lot of potential if this is you at 15 and hopping on anything more than growth hormones would hurt that potential, you can always get testosterone later for the myonuclei increases of course.

• +1
Reactions: TheRealAdonis
Fake ? you look like you are 19

6.5/10, no real flaws, good above average face but looks in between prettyboy twink and chadlite ripped dude, you better gain more mass or drop weight tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley
Fake ? you look like you are 19

6.5/10, no real flaws, good above average face but looks in between prettyboy twink and chadlite ripped dude, you better gain more mass or drop weight tbh
Im starting to cut have never really been lean going to see my face structure and go from there

We need to see the face not the body!

I suggest getting a decent brain stack (peptides and nootropics) and holding off on anabolics until your mid 20s. (Or you're shutting down natural T levels and your brain will stunt itself, but there's a literal solution for this that I won't disclose as a means of having some form of advantage to this forum.)
You have a lot of potential if this is you at 15 and hopping on anything more than growth hormones would hurt that potential, you can always get testosterone later for the myonuclei increases of course.
I really am new to all this, Im not sure how to run both peptides and nootropics but I have looked into mk-677 as an alternative to gh but I really have no clue if it would be worth it for me.

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley
Just be honest, your not going to hurt my feelings.
Get out of here, you look good enough to live a normal life. Stay if you want to learn about surgeries etc, otherwise you should leave

Get out of here, you look good enough to live a normal life. Stay if you want to learn about surgeries etc, otherwise you should leave
Im 100% not planning on surgeries mainly just want to fix my posture and basic softmaxxing