Rating at 15

You look fine but no reason to blast roids at such a young age. Makes you look uncanny and it could fuck up your late puberty

I really am new to all this, Im not sure how to run both peptides and nootropics but I have looked into mk-677 as an alternative to gh but I really have no clue if it would be worth it for me.
Long term run P21 and Semax for IQ gains. (There's nasal versions no injections needed.)
Nootropics are just pills you can get from amazon really, I suggest only buying some from nootropics depot brands on amazon.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You look fine but no reason to blast roids at such a young age. Makes you look uncanny and it could fuck up your late pubertyim

im 100% not taking any sort of anabolic because of that

must have hit puberty at early age cause you look old for a 15 year old. You look 18 years old minimum

Long term run P21 and Semax for IQ gains. (There's nasal versions no injections needed.)
Nootropics are just pills you can get from amazon really, I suggest only buying some from nootropics depot brands on amazon.
Obviously, I am on the younger side is there any long-term side effects or risks that I would be more susceptible to with nootropics?

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley
must have hit puberty at early age cause you look old for a 15 year old. You look 18 years old minimum
Actually no, from my maternal side there is what I think is a dominant gene that causes later physical maturity from what Ive noticed. My test is not where it should be and I am 5'8 which is very short compared to the rest of my family (6'6 6'3 6'4 etc.) Im not sure If that is correct but that Is what I think. I am going to wait a half year till im 16 and see where my hormone levels are, because if Im incorrect I would assume that I have some sort of Hormone deficiency and I definitely want to catch that before my growth plates close.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Actually no, from my maternal side there is what I think is a dominant gene that causes later physical maturity from what Ive noticed. My test is not where it should be and I am 5'8 which is very short compared to the rest of my family (6'6 6'3 6'4 etc.) Im not sure If that is correct but that Is what I think. I am going to wait a half year till im 16 and see where my hormone levels are, because if Im incorrect I would assume that I have some sort of Hormone deficiency and I definitely want to catch that before my growth plates close.
depending on when you started puberty you can grow to age 22 if you started later like age 13 to 14. You still have time to grow so dont worry about it just dont take any steroids before you stop growing

Just be honest, your not going to hurt my feelings.
BRO IF YOU STARTED WORKING OUT AND YOU HAVE A TOP TIER PHYSIQUE LIKE THAT IN 15 THEN YOU WILL BE ASCENDED TO HEAVEN IN THE COMING YEARS, ALSO START MEWING AND CHEWING

• Love it
Reactions: Bart Dudley
Obviously, I am on the younger side is there any long-term side effects or risks that I would be more susceptible to with nootropics?
Not really, The come down effect of too much PRL-8 53 or the tiredness from 4"DMA or any of that are pretty negligible compared to the positives. Maybe Phenibut would be bad but I've never taken it since it's loved on reddit.

BRO IF YOU STARTED WORKING OUT AND YOU HAVE A TOP TIER PHYSIQUE LIKE THAT IN 15 THEN YOU WILL BE ASCENDED TO HEAVEN IN THE COMING YEARS, ALSO START MEWING AND CHEWING
Thanks man that made my day ive been mewing for about a week and its starting to feel pretty natural now, Working on bring my bf% down

depending on when you started puberty you can grow to age 22 if you started later like age 13 to 14. You still have time to grow so dont worry about it just dont take any steroids before you stop growing
Yeah Im definitely staying away from everything that could effect my hormone levels or any anabolics in general

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
send your face