Rating Attractiveness IRL (Men)

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸

Men

Non-Competing

People who put no effort into there appearance (acne, overweight, poor posture, bad haircut) or people who have very bad failos. It's irrelevant to rate people in this zone because they usually have no interest in dating or would have 0 success in dating.​

Competing

(Normie)
-Average Genetics​
-Physique is neither a halo nor failo​
-Capable of getting a normie girlfriend​
-Cares about there appearance (Enough to fix basic problems like acne or weight)​
-Blends into a crowd​

(High Tier Normie)
-Noticeably above average​
-Has a couple of good halos that stand out​
-No major failos​
-Seen as "cute"​
-A couple of girls have a crush on you​
-No excuse for being a virgin at this level​

(Chadlite)
-Above average genetics (or slightly above average genetics and completely hardmaxxed)​
-Usually cares a lot about appearance (Well groomed + Good physique)​
-No major flaws and only a couple minor ones​
-Seen as "hot"​
-Can slay​
-Quite a few girls have a crush on you​
-Probably the most attractive person you know IRL​

*Chads are irrelevant to mention for rating in the real world because of how rare they are. Keep in mind an actual chad is one in several thousand and could become a model if he wanted too.

cfb5dabea191352b2100b309e9e531ef.gif
Cute%2BKitten%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BAdorable%2Bkitty%2Bin%2Bher%2Bbed%2Bready%2Bfor%2Bnap%2Bhugging%2Bher%2Bteddy%2Bbear.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, thecel and 15 others

Men

Non-Competing

People who put no effort into there appearance (acne, overweight, poor posture, bad haircut) or people who have very bad failos. It's irrelevant to rate people in this zone because they usually have no interest in dating or would have 0 success in dating.​

declaring every dude below 4psl, game over. for now.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
@Grimba can u make a rating guide like the guys from truerateme? Like example pics for every psl level. We need a standard rating system cuz everyone here is rating differently:y'all:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart, Sam, Deleted member 6531 and 6 others
People who are non competing have no chance at landing a normie girlfriend. So if you have a failo that holds you bad alot (Oblong face shape, very long philtrum, Very short (4 inches shorter than male average in your country), very recessed ect) to the point that they make you a virgin then those would be "bad" failos.

To put it another way these failos make you noticeably below average

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ReignsChad

Men

Non-Competing

Competing

(Normie)
-Average Genetics​
-Capable of getting a girlfriend​
-Cares about there appearance (Enough to fix basic problems like acne or weight)​
-Blends into a crowd​

(High Tier Normie)
-No major failos​
-Seen as "cute"​

(Chadlite)
-Above average genetics (or slightly above average genetics and completely hardmaxxed)​
-Seen as "hot"​
-Can slay​

*Chads are irrelevant to mention for rating in the real world because of how rare they are. Keep in mind an actual chad is one in several thousand and could become a model if he wanted too.

Cute%2BKitten%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BAdorable%2Bkitty%2Bin%2Bher%2Bbed%2Bready%2Bfor%2Bnap%2Bhugging%2Bher%2Bteddy%2Bbear.gif
im a chadlite but my parents refuse to get me MSE+IMDO and a couple other things to let me ascend, it's a pity

Normie females are demanding at least a high tier normie male now and some are even holding out thinking a Chadlite will eventually settle down with them even though he won't in reality.

Normies can get Stacylites w/ just one halo. I've seen it happen.

Also genetics usually do come in packages, but not fully and not all the time. An LTN could go straight to Chad after minor hardmaxxing and some surgeries depending on what made them below average.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
>Your thread is wrong because I have seen X anomaly happen
This thread is not supposed to be a comprehensive analysis were I account for every small segment of the population. Of course anomalies exist.

Also genetics usually do come in packages, but not fully and not all the time. An LTN could go straight to Chad after minor hardmaxxing and some surgeries depending on what made them below average.
Again yes it's not supposed to be comprehensive. It's possible that you can go from incel to gigachad by changing a couple of mm of bones. Literally no one disagrees with this.

Last edited:
This thread is not supposed to be a comprehensive analysis were I account for every small segment of the population. Of course anomalies exist.
It's not anomaly, where I live the girl is usually objectively and PSL-wise hotter than the guy. Gl guys get a social failo out of dating an ugly granny for example.

Obviously Instagram Nordic Gigastacy won't get w/ an unkept lazy normie.
Again yes it's not supposed to be comprehensive. It's possible that you can go from incel to gigachad by changing a couple of mm of bones. Obviously. No one disagrees with this.
Hmm... that's not what it sounds like here tbh.

A guy w/ even slightly above average genetics will be truecel tier facially if he's fat as fuck but he will still be socially successful if he's got the full package of slightly above average genetics.

You've seen my face right?

Just facially I could go right into Chadlite w/ a bit better chin projection and more definition but my dimorphism is terrible and brings me down to normie. W/ slightly rounder orbitals and a slimmer jaw I would go from a pretty normie to a pretty girl.

However, if Gigachad got into an fire accident, developed serious acne problems, or was just fat as fuck he would still be at least Chad even by your guide's standards of them being rare asf.

I'm never leaving the looksmax section. I love being able to report the shitposters. Makes this place so much easier to use.
C83

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite
However, if Gigachad got into an fire accident, developed serious acne problems, or was just fat as fuck he would still be at least Chad even by your guide's standards of them being rare asf.
1. My guide doesn't go over chads or gigachads because they are irrelevant for rating irl (You will almost never come across either of those in the real world) so Idk what you mean by "my guides standards."

It's not anomaly, where I live the girl is usually objectively and PSL-wise hotter than the guy.
Ok but you changed the point. Initially it was: "Normies can get Stacylites w/ just one halo." and now it's: "It's not anomaly, where I live the girl is usually objectively and PSL-wise hotter than the guy."

1. My guide doesn't go over chads or gigachads because they are irrelevant for rating irl (You will almost never come across either of those in the real world) so Idk what you mean by "my guides standards."
Ok let me give u a better example.

Chad develops a severe infection and his skincare health goes down the drain and gives him vitiligo, eczema, etc, something real fucked up and noticable. ONE major failo.

However he's got perfect foward growth and bones, and his thick scalp hair is staying too.

He's now a Chadlite.
Ok but you changed the point. Initially it was: "Normies can get Stacylites w/ just one halo." and now it's: "It's not anomaly, where I live the girl is usually objectively and PSL-wise hotter than the guy."
The only difference between my town and 99% of rural USA and Canada is weather and the fact that most people are older, so we zoomers (most of who usually don't speak a word of English or have any interest in mainstream things) stick w/ each other closely if we do.

Their haloes are usually talents or unique hairstyles, etc.

It's really not that rare unless u live in a super hypergamous country like Japan or Italy.

high tier normie is a 6/10 , right?
and chadlite is 7.5/10?

Men

Non-Competing

Competing

(Normie)
-Average Genetics​
-Capable of getting a normie girlfriend​
-Blends into a crowd​

(High Tier Normie)
-No major failos​
-Seen as "cute"​

(Chadlite)
-Seen as "hot"​
-Can slay​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
im a chadlite but my parents refuse to get me MSE+IMDO and a couple other things to let me ascend, it's a pity
If you are already chadlite then you just need to NTmaxx, unironically

high tier normie is a 6/10 , right?
and chadlite is 7.5/10?
Honestly it's all a clusterfuck and people say different things. My view is:

-Some people say high tier normie is 6/10 and some say 7/10. Personally I think that HTN should be noticeably above average. Meaning that not only are you above average but it is obvious that you are. So I treat HTN like 7/10 (because I don't think 6/10 is enough to classify as obviously above average)

-And I treat chadlite as 8/10 (with chad being 9/10.) You could argue that chadlite should be lower but the reality is that in terms of rating irl attractiveness chadlite stands at the very top (it's unlikely that you will ever run across chad irl just given how rare chad actually is. Keep in mind that chad is model tier.)

Last edited:

Cope as usual. It's obviously due to external factors not looks you dumb nut

-Some people say high tier normie is 6/10 and some say 7/10. Personally I think that HTN should be noticeably above average. Meaning that not only are you above average but it is obvious that you are. So I treat HTN like 7/10 (because I don't think 6/10 is enough to classify as obviously above average)

-And I treat chadlite as 8/10 (with chad being 9/10.) You could argue that chadlite should be lower but the reality is that in terms of rating irl attractiveness chadlite stands at the very top (it's unlikely that you will ever run across chad irl just given how rare chad actually is. Keep in mind that chad is model tier.)
yeah , but i honestly think that 7/10 is already in the good looking range , it should be above high tier normie , but still below chadlite

You exclude men who are not putting effort into their appereance? What a retarded way to begin with. There are lots of Chads who put zero effort into their appereance. Actually chad does not need any haircut, no sense of fashion and no grooming other than taking a shower every few days.

You exclude men who are not putting effort into their appereance? What a retarded way to begin with. There are lots of Chads who put zero effort into their appereance. Actually chad does not need any haircut, no sense of fashion and no grooming other than taking a shower every few days.
Uh no.

I excluded people with major failos AND people who don't put effort into there appearance.

Look I can show you again if you need it
People who put no effort into there appearance (acne, overweight, poor posture, bad haircut) or people who have very bad failos.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12216

judging by these ratings , high tier normie should be 6.25
chadlite should be 7
and chad should be 8 btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Mid tier normie gang wya (competing category)

@turkproducer ur in the high tier normie competing category

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
View attachment 1122289View attachment 1122295
judging by these ratings , high tier normie should be 6.25
chadlite should be 7
and chad should be 8 btw
If you want to say that chad is 8 then what is 9? Giga chad? And then what is 10? Terachad?

Its such a useless and confusing way to rate because no one knows wtf a giga or terra chad is.

All I care about is IRL. And in the real world no one rates like this because there aren't any "giga chads" or "terra chads."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 6531
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Normie females are demanding at least a high tier normie male now and some are even holding out thinking a Chadlite will eventually settle down with them even though he won't in reality.
This is cope asf jfl plenty of girls with average guys

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and some1h0peless
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, ReignsChad and some1h0peless
If you want to say that chad is 8 then what is 9? Giga chad? And then what is 10? Terachad?

Its such a useless and confusing way to rate because no one knows wtf a giga or terra chad is.

All I care about is IRL. And in the real world no one rates like this because there aren't any "giga chads" or "terra chads."
9 is male model tier , 10 is giga chad

9 is male model tier , 10 is giga chad
If your goal is to differentiate the upper tier of male attractiveness then it makes sense to have a chad, giga chad and terra chad tier but the reality is that this is completely useless in the real world because these people account for a negligible amount of the population.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
This is cope asf jfl plenty of girls with average guys

Its way less than before. Average girl expects high tier now usually and high tier average girl expects Chads for long term relationships in addition to hookups. Its why so many of them end up single in their mid 30s now complaining where have all the good men gone. Well the few Chads with some money that fit their modern family plan is going after the 25 year olds which he can get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
Youre honestly my fav poster, always high iq, and subconciously I picture a cute anime boy with you because of your avi

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10413