Reactions: Deleted member 19294
6 is definetly an over rate in my opinion

Youre like a dead average 5- bland looking

I agree with wheat waffles' rating

moggs my 5/10 rating

You look very generic and average. No halos or failos whatsoever

if it werent for that height, LTN for sure

if it werent for that height, LTN for sure
nigga your short af have wide ass nose, have no eyebrows, and going to the gym for you can only do so much buddy. Your facial bone structure is shit. so even at low body fat your face will look like shit. Basically, its over for you

• JFL
Reactions: bigjuicy
nigga your short af have wide ass nose, have no eyebrows, and going to the gym for you can only do so much buddy. Your facial bone structure is shit. so even at low body fat your face will look like shit. Basically, its over for you
tell me something i dont already know lmfao

i really crushed your ego huh?

tell me something i dont already know lmfao

i really crushed your ego huh?
also i saw how you say people on reddit give you a 4/10 or 5/10. GUESS WHAT. people on reddit overrate by atleast 2-3 points. For instance people on reddit give me a 8/10 often. when in reality i am not. so in reality your max a 3/10

• JFL
also i saw how you say people on reddit give you a 4/10 or 5/10. GUESS WHAT. people on reddit overrate by atleast 2-3 points. For instance people on reddit give me a 8/10 often. when in reality i am not. so in reality your max a 3/10
JFL the coping :lul:

JFL the coping :lul:
Your literally the only person on here who says I’m a low tier normie. And your opinion doesn’t matter. Since your sub human . Also even if I am a low tier normie, I can get surgery and easily become a high tier one. BUT BUDDY YOU CANT DO SHIT ABOUT HEIGHT. Dude just get wheatwaffles to do a rating on you. I guarantee you that you will be 4/10 or under.

• JFL
Your literally the only person on here who says I’m a low tier normie. And your opinion doesn’t matter. Since your sub human . Also even if I am a low tier normie, I can get surgery and easily become a high tier one. BUT BUDDY YOU CANT DO SHIT ABOUT HEIGHT. Dude just get wheatwaffles to do a rating on you. I guarantee you that you will be 4/10 or under.
this isnt about me :lul: i know im sub4 lmfao

im talking about you being a LTN, you are coping too hard bro :ROFLMAO: no need to bring others down, just my opinion, if everyone says you are MTN, then feel free to believe you are MTN

Chadlite SMV irl due to decent pheno masc looks and alpha male height