Rating Guide For Subhuman, LTN/B, MTN/B, HTN/B, Chad/Stacylite, Chad/Stacy, Gigachad/Gigastacy

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Subhuman - Any normies with acne, >20% bodyfat, severe asymmetries, recessions or deformities. Also bottom 90% of ethnics.

LTN/LTB - Bottom 25% of young fully developed (age 18-25) upper class whites who are lean, with healthy skin and proper nutrition/health lifestyles. Also includes top 10% of ethnics.

MTN/MTB - Average young fully deceloped (18-25) upper class whites who are lean without acne and have proper nutrition and healthy lifestyles (essentially normies who have softmaxxed to achieve their full genetic potential)

HTN/HTB - Average "popular" normie in your high school or college or in greek life, usually better eye area, lower third or harmony than MTN/MTBs. Most people of the opposite gender would consider them attractive.

Chadlite/Stacylites - Top several most attractive people in your high school, top 50-100ish most attractive people in your college. Superior nutrition, pedigree, health, genetics than normies. Can potentially go into modelling or acting. Stands out in group pictures, these people make up most of Tinder/Hinge's top picks.

Chad/Stacy - Most attractive person within several city blocks, a neighborhood or region. Extremely memorable and striking on the streets, can definitely model or act. Will likely go famous on social media easily just by showing their faces. Zero facial failos. What differentiates these people from Chadlites/Stacylites is that they have a top tier side profile and 3/4th in addition to top tier frontal.

Gigachad/Gigastacy - Chad/Stacy with bone mass and/or strikingness taken to the next level. May be considered unattractive by some for being too "over the top" facially (polarizing appeal). Usually famous models or actors.

The most common demographic on a subway/train/bus in a low income region will range from subhuman to LTN/LTB. Most common demographic in any reputable college is MTN/MTB. Most common demographic at a fashion show's backstage is Chadlite/Stacylite or Chad/Stacy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, greywind, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
get a job reality GIF by WE tv

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48719
For reference I fall within the mid-strong CL category and multiple foids have called me the best looking guy in our college (there's a couple guys who mogs me but at this looks level most of it comes down to foids' preferences)

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 29747
For reference I fall within the mid-strong CL category and multiple foids have called me the best looking guy in our college (there's a couple guys who mogs me but at this looks level most of it comes down to foids' preferences)
wyll

Yes 90% of Ethnics are Subhuman, including you.

NEA's are still ethnic, anything apart from Northern/Northwest European is ethnic on this forum.
I know. Han China proper is not ethnic (excluding the 8-9% of ethnic minorities within the Celestial Empire).

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and sportsmogger
Ur so dumb!!!

Subhuman - Any normies with acne, >20% bodyfat, severe asymmetries, recessions or deformities. Also bottom 90% of ethnics.

LTN/LTB - Bottom 25% of young fully developed (age 18-25) upper class whites who are lean, with healthy skin and proper nutrition/health lifestyles. Also includes top 10% of ethnics.

MTN/MTB - Average young fully deceloped (18-25) upper class whites who are lean without acne and have proper nutrition and healthy lifestyles (essentially normies who have softmaxxed to achieve their full genetic potential)

HTN/HTB - Average "popular" normie in your high school or college or in greek life, usually better eye area, lower third or harmony than MTN/MTBs. Most people of the opposite gender would consider them attractive.

Chadlite/Stacylites - Top several most attractive people in your high school, top 50-100ish most attractive people in your college. Superior nutrition, pedigree, health, genetics than normies. Can potentially go into modelling or acting. Stands out in group pictures, these people make up most of Tinder/Hinge's top picks.

Chad/Stacy - Most attractive person within several city blocks, a neighborhood or region. Extremely memorable and striking on the streets, can definitely model or act. Will likely go famous on social media easily just by showing their faces. Zero facial failos. What differentiates these people from Chadlites/Stacylites is that they have a top tier side profile and 3/4th in addition to top tier frontal.

Gigachad/Gigastacy - Chad/Stacy with bone mass and/or strikingness taken to the next level. May be considered unattractive by some for being too "over the top" facially (polarizing appeal). Usually famous models or actors.

The most common demographic on a subway/train/bus in a low income region will range from subhuman to LTN/LTB. Most common demographic in any reputable college is MTN/MTB. Most common demographic at a fashion show's backstage is Chadlite/Stacylite or Chad/Stacy.