Rating hobbies that i tried

Spartacus1-

Spartacus1-

The world is yours
Drawing. Good for mental venting and relaxation. Need a high amount of time and determination to get good at. The amount of dopamine you get when you finish a piece and it looks good is unrivaled

Singing. Same as drawing but it needs a mentor like a vocal coach to actually get good at. Plus the technical stuff of it is pretty boring to me. Not to mention you need a perfect pitch or a pretty good ear to go far in this field. But still, fun to sing those high notes

Writing. The hardest i tried. You need to think about a lot of elements. Character, plots, narrative, dialogue, world-building, progression, motive...etc but once you master this skill. You will pretty much be verbally unmogable.

Learning languages. Needs consistency and a good memory. Pretty fun though, especially when you start to understand tv shows, movies, and other mediums from the language you are learning.

I dont think going to the gym is a hobby more of a lifestyle.

Tdlr. You need a strong will and a tenacious personality to master a skill. Im still not a master at any of the skills i listed above. Nonetheless, i would still further them to that level. Because they're worth it. And i have a lot of time in my hands atm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1680 and Kade
have u tried roping?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6186 and 1 other person
No hobby for your face

not srs bro

u keep trying to have serious discussions in off topic

when will u learn

Forget singing. Replace singing with martial arts. Drawing, writing and learning languages are good hobbies don't change them.

wish could test sex hobby

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Cuck hobbies, play some sports

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Play sports, ideally the NT ones that require teams. Kill 2 birds with one stone - youre fit and you socialize.
If you get good at it, youll rise in status

Forget singing. Replace singing with martial arts. Drawing, writing and learning languages are good hobbies don't change them.
What martial arts do you recommend?
Play sports, ideally the NT ones that require teams. Kill 2 birds with one stone - youre fit and you socialize.
If you get good at it, youll rise in status
I've been playing soccer since middle school.

What martial arts do you recommend?

I've been playing soccer since middle school.
Muay Thai, boxing, kickboxing or total fighting. In total fighting you can use moves from all martial arts basically. It's kinda like MMA but with way less rules. Kicks to the crotch are allowed for example.

What are your thoughts on cooking as a hobby? I seriously mite take it up in quarantine

Muay Thai, boxing, kickboxing or total fighting. In total fighting you can use moves from all martial arts basically. It's kinda like MMA but with way less rules. Kicks to the crotch are allowed for example.
Muay thai is pretty good I've seen some demonstration of it on youtube. And damn
What are your thoughts on cooking as a hobby? I seriously mite take it up in quarantine
I dont know. Never tried. But it seems fun like an alchemist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
My hobby is LDAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back