Ascension_incoming
tallcel
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2025
- Posts
- 1,408
- Reputation
- 798
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
thanks i guessYou have a really fat nose
I'm tryna show you your flaws so you can improve them.thanks i guess
rating please
yeah thanks the nct isn't my biggest worry atm (low roi to fix) any other softmaxxes that i can do?I'm tryna show you your flaws so you can improve them.
You also have a slight negative canthal tilt
It's ok I have it too![]()
below average?? how soMltn
Average is LLtn ur above averagebelow average?? how so
Mtnrating please
Ltnrating please
what to improve to get above average
nope i only train masseters thats why they look like that, rating?Are you cheekbiting ?
wtf how is it sub 5mtn side
But front is fo fking weird like sub5 or lltn for the front![]()
around lmtn-mmtnrating please