Rating? Please leave out the “currycel” bs. Give me look maxing advice too

Z

zeemo

Iron
This is my first post. Would like some honest review with lookmaxxing advice including any surgery etc.

Attachments

• 15BC371C-8FFD-4C2E-9212-61522DD1B431.jpeg
    15BC371C-8FFD-4C2E-9212-61522DD1B431.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, ROTTING and (deleted member)
Indian = over

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: CursedOne, Looks234, Deleted member 16346 and 8 others
You need to fix your eyes and receding hair. I don't see bone above upper eyelid, the bone should be lower

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 18804 and Deleted member 15827
He can run through Dravidian women cuz of light skin.
Dravidan women prefer dark brown and white Indian women prefer light brown. Only Kashmiris and Nepalis like white

This is my first post. Would like some honest review with lookmaxxing advice including any surgery etc.
how much do you weigh tbh you look bloated af

• +1
Reactions: zeemo
You need to fix your eyes and receding hair. I don't see bone above upper eyelid, the bone should be lower
And how can I do this? What treatments?

It amazes me how you're still well and kicking

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Mouthbreath, Chadeep and 4 others
how much do you weigh tbh you look bloated af
This pic was taken a few months ago when I was on medication that made me puffy. My body fat is 15% atm and I weigh 73 kg

• +1
Reactions: bogii
This pic was taken a few months ago when I was on medication that made me puffy. My body fat is 15% atm and I weigh 73 kg
your beard genetic looks good though mirin the chin density

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Are you above 6'0?

He can run through Dravidian women cuz of light skin.

yup dravidian womaan looove a light skin superior from a higher caste

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
If it’s over for me then damn it never even started for you 😂

5 ft 10
You have almost zero definition at 15% bf. That's not good at all. Also, mirin' gonions.

Attachments

• jfl.png
    jfl.png
    364.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
So any suggestions?
I mean you look like you're a hindu so be a good goy and pray that when you reincarnate you'll be in a higher brahmin caste.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Chadeep, ROTTING and 3 others
that bloath needs to go

• +1
I mean you look like you're a hindu so be a good goy and pray that when you reincarnate you'll be in a higher brahmin caste.
😂😂😂 I’m not. Anyways you seem bitter and sad. Cuz if I’m that ugly you are fucking hideous.

• Love it
😂😂😂 I’m not. Anyways you seem bitter and sad. Cuz if I’m that ugly you are fucking hideous.
Like ad hominems are not going to change anything. Do you want me to blow smoke up your ass and say that you look like a bollywood actor. You just simply have imperfect genetics and I really doubt that surgery is going to do something considering your base but I guess you can do what you want.

2900800 A0BA76DB 78A2 4B4A 9186 1E859FE66205

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 15827
Bad hairline fat and bloated and you look like a Twink. Only benefit is you're not black like most Indians .

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BoneDensity and zeemo
  • +1
  • +1
Are you balding or born with that high hairline

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Are you balding or born with that high hairline
Balding. I’ve started using numan monaxidil recently for this and will get a hair transplant soon

Balding. I’ve started using numan monaxidil recently for this and will get a hair transplant soon
You need finasteride too to stop hairloss, you know?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and zeemo
I dont believe you are 15%, majority of people greatly underestimate thier bf, I think youre more like 20-22 judging by face

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Yliaster, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, Chadeep and ROTTING
gymmaxx and get to 10-12% bf

hop on finasteride + minox + microneedeling

also hair transplant for proper hairline

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and ifyouwannabemylover
gymmaxx and get to 10-12% bf

hop on finasteride + minox + microneedeling

also hair transplant for proper hairline
Thank you. Finally some actual advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Solar
Nope I’m from Pakistan and we are lighter than most Indians.
are we looking at the same picture? I'm almost going blind by looking at the overly bright background

Oh what couldve been

Attachments

• 29E30B2D-A945-409C-8F3A-FDD9B1A3C0A6.jpeg
    29E30B2D-A945-409C-8F3A-FDD9B1A3C0A6.jpeg
    405 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Indian = over
Stop being a selfhating faggot you fucking cunt.

Don’t listen to him, he say that to every indians who post here(despite being indian himself)

First thing first Try to lose weight and gain muscles, your cheeks are kind chubby and it failo you a lot. Hit the gym, there are plenty of youtube videos to help you.

Try to style your beard with something similar to this
:feelsuhh:

A square shape will allow you to make your face looks sharper. And if u can’t grow enough beard to look like this, look into minox.(don’t let the whole hairs into your chin while shaving it looks very unesthetic)

Surgery wise

Attachments

• 1653587130120.jpeg
    1653587130120.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeemo, jake_okok and Deleted member 15827

Don’t listen to him, he say that to every indians who post here(despite being indian himself)

First thing first Try to lose weight and gain muscles, your cheeks are kind chubby and it failo you a lot. Hit the gym, there are plenty of youtube videos to help you.

:feelsuhh:View attachment 1700797
A square shape will allow you to make your face looks sharper. And if u can’t grow enough beard to look like this, look into minox.(don’t let the whole hairs into your chin while shaving it looks very unesthetic)

Surgery wise
Thank you man, appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq

:feelsuhh:View attachment 1700797

Surgery wise
My beard growing genetics are really good. It takes me 1 month to get a pretty decent growth on my beard

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Your pupils should be where the top of your eyelids are. wtf went wrong? Someone please morph to illustrate.

U have Zero bones

You’re more realistically at around 16-20 percent bf. I would recommend you to slim down to 10-12% bf. At around those levels you should see increased definition on your face and you can take it from there on what you need to improve.

Besides the obvious other softmaxes there’s not really much else you can do

Subhuman curry. Head to the train tracks.

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
Dravidan women prefer dark brown and white Indian women prefer light brown. Only Kashmiris and Nepalis like white
curryfoids hate lightskin curries like :feelsbadman:

• +1
welcome bhai

• +1
Reactions: ascension