Rating scale

PrinceofDarkness

PrinceofDarkness

Diamond
Would you guys say that the femcels in r/vindictaratecelebs are accurate with their ratings.

I have my opinion thru a comment and forgot they don’t allow males. So they check post history to see signs of “male” behavior then ban you. Caused me to get suspended for 2 days. Even though I didn’t say anything rude. Usr contributed 2 cents.

Ain't reading allat

Would you guys say that the femcels in r/vindictaratecelebs are accurate with their ratings.

I have my opinion thru a comment and forgot they don’t allow males. So they check post history to see signs of “male” behavior then ban you. Caused me to get suspended for 2 days. Even though I didn’t say anything rude. Usr contributed 2 cents.
r/Trueratemeceleberities used to be pretty based back when zaynbrah and Justmewbrah used to post there in 2021-2022

r/Trueratemeceleberities used to be pretty based back when zaynbrah and Justmewbrah used to post there in 2021-2022
yeah I know that sub, but I've seen overrates there in contrast to the femcels from vindicta who are more familiar with psl. They harldine any male users though.

Women are a bunch of dumbasses (water) so, no.

u don't find my physique through my post history, ur trash self can't compare now stop replying to me u untouchable dalit

I mean their opinions matter the most as that's who we are trying to attract. If they rate chris hemsworth a 10 but we rate him a chad which would be around 8-9 out of 10 - their opinions override. So it's a really good idea to see what r/vindicta likes.

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan and PrinceofDarkness