Rating system here is flawed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Why would I be coping? I just analyze what I see. It's clear as day from a front view your infras are recessed and you have SFS, otherwise you would not have those nasolabial folds. @cytoplasm appearently best maxilla on site + nasolabial folds instead of just recessed infras and SFS.
View attachment 2364642View attachment 2364644View attachment 2364645
See? All people want to do is spread negativity, write others off as hopeless and run a circlejerk around here.

It's gotten worse in the last couple of years and there's no room for progress. No matter what, or how I approach it, it always ends in some loser sending shitty pics from multiple years ago as some sort of personal shot towards me, completely setting the argument aside to turn it into some infantile anonymous hate parade.

Do better.

Yeah, a lot of retards here genuinely rate HTNs as MTNs, and Chadlites as HTNS
then make 100 posts about how they're Chadlite, but never get any iois or slays
People here can't rate for shit now

See? All people want to do is spread negativity, write others off as hopeless and run a circlejerk around here.

It's gotten worse in the last couple of years and there's no room for progress. No matter what, or how I approach it, it always ends in some loser sending shitty pics from multiple years ago as some sort of personal shot towards me, completely setting the argument aside to turn it into some infantile anonymous hate parade.

Do better.
I am the least negative and nicest guy on here ask just about anyone I am just trying to help you, your infras are recessed and you have SFS you need bimax to balance your face and get rid of nasolabial folds. You can progress if you get bimax I'm not saying you got no hope. Although that height will most likely make it more difficult for you than most.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23558
He is just a kid who hasn't read up on facial aesthetics yet, give him time he will learn.
Joined Sep 20, 2022

How did you post that, and think that made any sense?

This site is a cesspool nowadays. I'm genuinely starting to believe the new users are bots. I've had lots more time than you, I'm your superior.

Yeah, a lot of retards here genuinely rate HTNs as MTNs, and Chadlites as HTNS
then make 100 posts about how they're Chadlite, but never get any iois or slays
People here can't rate for shit now
Damn straight, And MTNs or HTNs are LTNs nowadays

you need bimax
50 cent laughing GIF

Joined Sep 20, 2022

How did you post that, and think that made any sense?

This site is a cesspool nowadays. I'm genuinely starting to believe the new users are bots. I've had lots more time than you, I'm your superior.
You joined up before me sure but I've been within the PSL and looksmaxing sphere since 5 years back around 2018. I have studied facial aesthetics more than you have appearently since you don't know what infras are, study up and you will learn how to fix your own face.

• +1
He has an average maxilla. I think it's unnecessary to judge someone's features off something you cannot prove.
Its not average even in beijing. I dont have to "prove" anything since you uploaded a pic where it's blatantly obvious his maxilla is brutal

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
5 years back around 2018
I have been morphing my own photos for longer than you know about PSL. Come back to me in a couple years. Your audacity irritates me.

• JFL
Its not average even in beijing. I dont have to "prove" anything since you uploaded a pic where it's blatantly obvious his maxilla is brutal
It's a front pic. Nothing is blatantly obvious. You can't just say that it is just because you see nasolabial folds. Either way, Maxilla is an overrated feature and doesn't matter IRL.

• Hmm...
I have been morphing my own photos for longer than you know about PSL. Come back to me in a couple years. Your audacity irritates me.
If what you say is true then how come you know nothing about facial aesthetics? You don't even know what infraorbitals are and you can't see your nasolabial folds are caused by SFS + infraorbital recession what did you learn on here how to mew?!?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and Deleted member 23558
It's a front pic. Nothing is blatantly obvious. You can't just say that it is just because you see nasolabial folds. Either way, Maxilla is an overrated feature and doesn't matter IRL.
@thecel

Maxilla is arguably the most important bone in the face

It does if your deathtier recessed what are you talking about ?
Well, he isn't death tier recessed and barely anyone here is unless they're Asian which makes it normal.

• +1
Ok. It makes the middle of your face which is what everyone looks at
He is 14 let him be he doesn't understand facial aesthetics properly.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Ok. It makes the middle of your face which is what everyone looks at
It doesn't, really. You could have the most projected or flattest maxilla ever, the front of your face is going to be the same. You can have or lack folds regardless of your maxillary situation and it's not even a huge deal and can be fixed quite easily. Instead of thinking about ''muh recessed maxilla'', think about solutions to a recessed appearing maxilla if you think that is the issue. Such as volufiline on the nasolabial folds. You new users think in problems rather than solutions

No I don't, what I said was a rhetorical question based on your lack of knowledge.
I don't think you have the facililites to tell anyone they have a lack of knowledge big man

I am not 14. I am 100% sure that I am older than you. It's clear to me that you just cope around everything and have no interest in the concept of looksmaxxing whatsoever.

I don't think you have the facililites to tell anyone they have a lack of knowledge big man
I do actually, I am one of the few ones here left who are well read on looksmaxing. Show me what you look like now I can make a fool proof looksmaxing plan for you.

I am not 14. I am 100% sure that I am older than you. It's clear to me that you just cope around everything and have no interest in the concept of looksmaxxing whatsoever.
I am one of the few people here who still care about looksmaxing instead of shitposting. How old are you?

I am one of the few people here who still care about looksmaxing instead of shitposting.
I can tell by the way you've got a little posse to call up and that post you made with a bunch of old shitty photos of me. Clearly I'm older than you by the fact I've been a user for much longer, so I don't understand your argument

Left???

You joined under a year ago
You don't seem to be able to comprehend timelines very well. When I joined is not important as I've researched this since way before I joined. I could join tomorrow on an alt and have more knowledge than the vast majority of users.

It doesn't, really. You could have the most projected or flattest maxilla ever, the front of your face is going to be the same. You can have or lack folds regardless of your maxillary situation and it's not even a huge deal and can be fixed quite easily. Instead of thinking about ''muh recessed maxilla'', think about solutions to a recessed appearing maxilla if you think that is the issue. Such as volufiline on the nasolabial folds. You new users think in problems rather than solutions
No. Also there is more to a maxilla than anterior projection, it's too complex even for autists on this site
Im thinking he's just taking the piss with us atp

• +1
I hate all you faggots

I can tell by the way you've got a little posse to call up and that post you made with a bunch of old shitty photos of me. Clearly I'm older than you by the fact I've been a user for much longer, so I don't understand your argument
How would you be older than me just based off of the fact you joined before me? There are 30 year olds that sign up.

please prove this stuff
dubois u didn't show proof last time plesse pm me the proof ur an og psler
I dug around my account and the old groupchats have been terminated.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
I dug around my account and the old groupchats have been terminated.
Instagram group chats can't be terminated, besides you def dmd someone individually before about psl

How would you be older than me just based off of the fact you joined before me? There are 30 year olds that sign up.
They don't go around making a fuss out of everything like you do, having some random errand boy to join you on your quest to shitpost and send old bad photos of the guy who's argument you oppose. That and your join date allow me to accurately gauge that you're much younger than I am.

Instagram group chats can't be terminated, besides you def dmd someone individually before about psl
By the owners they have been terminated, like a dozen ones I've been in have been split apart and destroyed eventually and people move on.

Cope. Huge cope.
@User49 what is your opinion? He claims he has "the best maxilla on .org" AS WELL as having nasolabial folds in his teenage years, while I claim he has recessed infras and SFS.

They don't go around making a fuss out of everything like you do, having some random errand boy to join you on your quest to shitpost and send old bad photos of the guy who's argument you oppose. That and your join date allow me to accurately gauge that you're much younger than I am.
I don't make "fuss" or shitpost. Also as I said feel free to provide new photos that prove your current looks so I don't have to dig around and find the only ones available. Also also based off of these pics being 1.5 years old and you look barely 16 I can safely assume I am older than you.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
By the owners they have been terminated, like a dozen ones I've been in have been split apart and destroyed eventually and people move on.

@User49 what is your opinion? He claims he has "the best maxilla on .org" AS WELL as having nasolabial folds in his teenage years, while I claim he has recessed infras and SFS.
View attachment 2364677View attachment 2364678View attachment 2364679

I don't make "fuss" or shitpost. Also as I said feel free to provide new photos that prove your current looks so I don't have to dig around and find the only ones available. Also also based off of these pics being 1.5 years old and you look barely 16 I can safely assume I am older than you.
naso folds aren't always due to maxilla hence why barrett has them sometimes

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
naso folds aren't always due to maxilla hence why barrett has them sometimes
just show an individual dm, there's no way u didn't personally dm someone about psl related topics before

I don't have recessed infras, but it's not mutually exclusive you know. I still have a good maxilla, regardless of what you think about my other features. Your argument is baseless.

Also also based off of these pics being 1.5 years old and you look barely 16 I can safely assume I am older than you.
I was older than 16 in those photos. I just age well, and you don't.