Rating Ways to Figure out How Attractive you are

6.5PSL

Banned
Rateme on Reddit - C tier. It's actually useful if you're smart. Because you can just translate the ratings. That is 6/7 means definitely below average, 7/8 means around average, 8/9 means like 6-7.5 and basically all 10s means you're actually good looking. Any rating sub 5 means you're definitely repulsive.

Photofeeler - C tier. Problem is, it's very inconsistent in how people rate. Too often if you look good but don't smile or other weird things like bad background, they will rate your attractiveness lower even though those things have nothing to do with it. Decent tool for seeing kind of where you are (if you use a good photo).

TrueRateMe on Reddit - A tier. One of the best ways to figure out where you stand. Since, unlike here, it has rules and people will actually give pretty fair ratings. Only thing bad with it is its percentiles are a little off.

Eyeme.io - B tier. Pretty good for seeing where you fall, but only let women vote. Many men suck at rating and also percentiles are messed up due to incel fake profiles. Have seen many chadlites have around 6 averages, so many times unreliable.

Looksmax.org - A- tier. Very good at long as the rater is serious. Too often people will just say "its over" or other random stuff but generally if the rater is serious or it is a private rating, it's good.

Tinder profile - S tier. Verified tinder profile with decent pics/description is best way to truly see your appeal.

Cold Approaches - C tier. Only good for showing if you're very attractive as most HTNs or below will be autorejected

Face "Analyzing" Apps/Websites - F tier. If you're not dumb you know these are generally not reliable and tests on gigachads have proven that thoroughly, also ignores hair, eye color, canthal tilt among other things.

Do you agree/disagree with my ratings and comment any other ones with their ratings.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2106, germanlooks and thecel
Korea = S++ Tier.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 14905, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Approaching irl is the best way to know if you look good or not

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Yes, but it's binary. You don't know your level of attractiveness, just if you're attractive or not.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Yes, but it's binary. You don't know your level of attractiveness, just if you're attractive or not.
If you can get women who tf cares about your level bruh

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, alriodai, eduardkoopman and 2 others
No it’s not because it’s includes many other factored like your height, frame, voice, confidence etc.

It doesn’t help for just a face rating

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Rateme on Reddit - C tier. It's actually useful if you're smart. Because you can just translate the ratings. That is 6/7 means definitely below average, 7/8 means around average, 8/9 means like 6-7.5 and basically all 10s means you're actually good looking. Any rating sub 5 means you're definitely repulsive.

Stupid. Redditors have literally no sense of objective attractiveness, and the entire website should be considered a cesspool of objectively autistic opinions.

Every last dating sub is compromised.

Photofeeler - C tier. Problem is, it's very inconsistent in how people rate. Too often if you look good but don't smile or other weird things like bad background, they will rate your attractiveness lower even though those things have nothing to do with it. Decent tool for seeing kind of where you are (if you use a good photo).

Nah, this is one of the good ones, and if you get a bad rating on it, you're probably ugly/antisocial incel tier (the fact that you think "bad backgrounds" and looking like a serial killer in your photos seems to have 'nothing to do with' attractiveness is telling, btw).

TrueRateMe on Reddit - A tier. One of the best ways to figure out where you stand. Since, unlike here, it has rules and people will actually give pretty fair ratings. Only thing bad with it is its percentiles are a little off.

So many goddamned rules that it basically is pointless to post there.

Eyeme.io - B tier. Pretty good for seeing where you fall, but only let women vote. Many men suck at rating and also percentiles are messed up due to incel fake profiles. Have seen many chadlites have around 6 averages, so many times unreliable.

Never heard of it.

Looksmax.org - A- tier. Very good at long as the rater is serious. Too often people will just say "its over" or other random stuff but generally if the rater is serious or it is a private rating, it's good.

Lmao FUCK no! :lul: This site is filled with autistic closeted gaylords who are one pair of their sisters panties away from coming out as autogynephiliac homosexuals with attractions to loser men that no real women actually lust after, like "Chico" (the fact that he is simply known by a mononym is truly weapons-grade cringe) or Gigachad, while calling dudes like Harry Styles or Ed Sheeran 'incel-tier' despite either one of their songs having more fans than the latter two men combined.

Ratings here only work if you're a homosexual. if you're a straight man who likes pussy, they're pointless, I'm beginning to learn, since the average man/boy here is so unattuned to female sexuality, they really think rockhard muscles and GI Joe action-figurine bodies are what they're looking for.

Tinder profile - S tier. Verified tinder profile with decent pics/description is best way to truly see your appeal.

Probably the only one I agree with here. Tinder is the open market, and as such, your value will be assessed as such there.

Cold Approaches - C tier. Only good for showing if you're very attractive as most HTNs or below will be autorejected

Autistic reasoning, since many ethnics prior to 2015 still did most of their approaches as cold, especially if you're in a large urban area with a high population density like London, San Francisco, Singapore, Philadelphia, etc.

Face "Analyzing" Apps/Websites - F tier. If you're not dumb you know these are generally not reliable and tests on gigachads have proven that thoroughly, also ignores hair, eye color, canthal tilt among other things.

Probably because most women find gigachads sexually repulsive (and I doubt they're really thinking too much into 'canthal tilt'), leaving them to the homosexual weirdos at PSL sites like Looksmax to devour.

Do you agree/disagree with my ratings and comment any other ones with their ratings.

Strongly disagree on them all except Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Private raters are less accurate since the burden is on them unlike a public rating thread where you can speak your mind and shitpost. users tend to be far more sugarcoating in PM's to not antagonise the user

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and eduardkoopman
Fact = most women see you as GL or not good looking.

I apparently hover just slightly into GL due to my other features like height, physique etc. to make up for my mediocre / normie face but it works. So I'm not likely to get dumped if I treat a girl right and she's not psychotic , so she can fuck a guy who's "more GL" but will probably treat her like shit

Once you trigger the Oxytocin in their brain you will be the best looking motherfucker on Earth to them until you fuck it up , they fuck it up or they lose interest.