rating

polarpop

polarpop

true russian engineer
Joined
Mar 23, 2026
Posts
6,084
Reputation
9,224
Screenshot 2026 09 20 200218
 
Ayoooo fat Albert
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
true jidion
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
True Tyrone.
I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
True Tyrone.
I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
Please be serious.

Rating?

I just want to work on myself, why all the trolling?
 

Similar threads

yadstop300
Replies
1
Views
23
Cela
Cela
yadstop300
Replies
2
Views
32
incomplete
incomplete
yadstop300
Replies
0
Views
20
yadstop300
yadstop300
yadstop300
Replies
1
Views
27
Nutt
Nutt
yadstop300
Replies
3
Views
28
yadstop300
yadstop300

Users who are viewing this thread

  • SHONDASHEEP
Back
Top