ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ, ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ Rating

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018

i cant rate myself normal cause I have severe bdd and I think I’m deformed and don’t got outside normally etc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: htnambition, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 19997 and 5 others
@Wallenberg @ifyouwannabemylover @piratemogger
@phoenix94

high tier normie for me - depends on height you sohuldnt get problem with girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Constantin Denis, lepo2317 and 2 others
How often you see deformed people in public?

me spotting your philtrum from a mile away

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, ArdaxHG, Merćer and 9 others
high tier normie for me - depends on height you sohuldnt get problem with girls.
6’2
Cant get girls since 2018
But didn’t really try cause since then I think im deformed

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Good eye area, bones and not recessed probably HTN. Stop with the philtrum threads you got BDD no one notices it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, lepo2317 and Deleted member 15827
You look 60 year old

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, ArdaxHG and Germania
6’2
Cant get girls since 2018
But didn’t really try cause since then I think im deformed
Dont except girls come to your house and fuk you. You need to take action - you're enough good looking to start.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Elvisandreaa
Dont except girls come to your house and fuk you. You need to take action - you're enough good looking to start.
I was on our city festival, i was really drunk and wanted to just kiss some girls but all off them already had a guy on them

I was on our city festival, i was really drunk and wanted to just kiss some girls but all off them already had a guy on them
unluck for you - keep trying, you're probaly older than me but I just go to parties which I got invated from friend and there are always some horny girls wanting the best men avaliable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
unluck for you - keep trying, you're probaly older than me but I just go to parties which I got invated from friend and there are always some horny girls wanting the best men avaliable
How old do u think i am

i cant rate myself normal cause I have severe bdd and I think I’m deformed and don’t got outside normally etc

Mirin your cheeks. Your eyebrows are a nice shape aswell Dye them black and look into getting them thicker.

How to get them thicker? They were bette once but I kinda overplucked and since then they are thinner
Dermarolling and castor oil didnt work

Mirin your cheeks. Your eyebrows are a nice shape aswell Dye them black and look into getting them thicker.
And diy them with normal hair diy?

How to get them thicker? They were bette once but I kinda overplucked and since then they are thinner
Dermarolling and castor oil didnt work
You could try peppermint oil or Minoxidil?

you need a light stubble and icehooding for the uee and thicker neck, you will mog hard

you need a light stubble and icehooding for the uee and thicker neck, you will mog hard
But what about my skin, i have bad under eyes from stress and kinda uneven nasolabial folds

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 15827

You have a cute innocent face.

Girl will never see you as sexy, sorry bud.😕

You have a niche for girls who like cute guys so its not over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I use this

Amazon product ASIN B000NSTYOC
One pack lasts like 1-2 years I apply it every other month.

I dyed my eyebrows like 1 month ago and this is them currently

This is my eyebrows 3 months ago before I started using dye on them

Nice, i would probably take a little bit lighter dye

• +1
Reactions: Nims
stress ruined you

You are looking good. You mog many guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and ifyouwannabemylover
Nice, i would probably take a little bit lighter dye
BTW when you use that dye do it on a day where you don't have to go out the next as sometimes it can dye your skin and it will look retarded for like 1 day until it comes out.

BTW when you use that dye do it on a day where you don't have to go out the next as sometimes it can dye your skin and it will look retarded for like 1 day until it comes out.
Ok
Is that u on ur avi?

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Ok
Is that u on ur avi?
Yep but its got a faceapp filter applied to it

If you want to see what I look like unfrauded check my post history I have a ton of pics posted of me.

You are really pretty. 7-8/10

Go out there and slay.

• +1
Adding some muscle would help you.

U look too feminine and too high trust

Good looking, your eyes make you look really high trust. Not that it's a bad thing.

• +1
  • +1
You dont even have nasolabial folds

• +1

normie, maybe a little more because you look very lean compared to the majority of ppl.

• JFL
normie, maybe a little more because you look very lean compared to the majority of ppl.
I try to gain fat to get better under eyes

Its not over but it will be a long and hard yourney. Your face and hight is enough to get laid tho so cope with that. but you will never get a woman obsessed with you. You have preyface and preymentality. If a woman settles with you, you get cucked in the end. I dont no the surgery but make your eyes more hunter like, dye your hair and brows to black. And the most hard part for you alphamaxx. Use test and tren, fix frame and learn the mentality (you start from 0 so it will be a long yourney)

look at that philtrum:lul: