ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ, ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ Rating

You look fine. Above average

If you have problem with confidence/women its all mental, you should work on being less high-inhib

You look fine. Above average

If you have problem with confidence/women its all mental, you should work on being less high-inhib
I was very confident and got girls till 2018. Then i had a trauma and brutal stress that sort of destroyed and aged my skin. Since then it all changed

I was very confident and got girls till 2018. Then i had a trauma and brutal stress that sort of destroyed and aged my skin. Since then it all changed
You dont need Lachowski looks to slay

In a club you would still be better looking than 75% of all other guys there which is all you need. Work on your confidence/mental health and you will make it trust me

• +1
Reactions: htnambition, Wallenberg and Deleted member 18776

i cant rate myself normal cause I have severe bdd and I think I’m deformed and don’t got outside normally etc

yo i saw that on ur arm stop cutting urself nigga:hnghn:

i cant rate myself normal cause I have severe bdd and I think I’m deformed and don’t got outside normally etc

also chadlite + ur undereyes and nasolabial folds are top percentile actually, most ppl i see have deeper them that folds unds and folds, including all jb gfs ive had (i always notice these on them)

u just have an unusual face, but its harmonic and looks very good.
i also have an unusual face but normie tier and people always remember me and tell me i have a very reconizable face.
being different is cooler them being another face in the crowd i think

also chadlite + ur undereyes and nasolabial folds are top percentile actually, most ppl i see have deeper them that folds unds and folds, including all jb gfs ive had (i always notice these on them)
Nah they are really not
So many people i see dont have these under eye hollowness

Attachments

• B86F2948-B5F3-4D81-A771-41735BE72185.png
    B86F2948-B5F3-4D81-A771-41735BE72185.png
    9.3 MB · Views: 0

Mirin' bro, you look great. No cap. I remember your threads about your own perceived collagen loss, etc. Your collagen looks healthy and young, as do you. Live your life. Mirin :)

and MTN/HTN. Lots of potential

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Mirin' bro, you look great. No cap. I remember your threads about your own perceived collagen loss, etc. Your collagen looks healthy and young, as do you. Live your life. Mirin :)

and MTN/HTN. Lots of potential
I have bad undereyes
But how can I achieve my full potential?

I have bad undereyes
But how can I achieve my full potential?
Screen Shot 2022 08 02 at 084957

Brad Pitt already had the same under eye hollows when he was young, it's just genetic. It's the natural shape of your face going into young adulthood. You have to do everything you can to stop focusing on these tiny things, they don't affect your attractiveness to anyone else IRL.

In terms of achieving your full potential, go to the BOTB section and pick a thread. But dude, you need to keep control of your body dismorphia. IMO looksmaxing is useful for people with a healthy grasp on what they actually look like to make small gradual tweaks that objectively and significantly improve their appearance. I worry that you are looking for flaws in yourself all the time and focusing on them.

Instead, Pick one or two softmaxes at a time and learn about them, commit to them, then see where you are. Like gym and hairstyle maxxing or something. Go put on some muscle and get a prettyboy haircut and BUILD YOUR CONFIDENCE. You've got a better base than more than half of the people on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
View attachment 1805452

Brad Pitt already had the same under eye hollows when he was young, it's just genetic. It's the natural shape of your face going into young adulthood. You have to do everything you can to stop focusing on these tiny things, they don't affect your attractiveness to anyone else IRL.

In terms of achieving your full potential, go to the BOTB section and pick a thread. But dude, you need to keep control of your body dismorphia. IMO looksmaxing is useful for people with a healthy grasp on what they actually look like to make small gradual tweaks that objectively and significantly improve their appearance. I worry that you are looking for flaws in yourself all the time and focusing on them.

Instead, Pick one or two softmaxes at a time and learn about them, commit to them, then see where you are. Like gym and hairstyle maxxing or something. Go put on some muscle and get a prettyboy haircut and BUILD YOUR CONFIDENCE. You've got a better base than more than half of the people on this forum
I thought my hair is good now, i look worse with shorter hair or shorter sides
I’m calisthenics maxxing atm, i have some amount of muscles, but it’s hard for me to gain weight

Looking good OP, go slay.

• +1
Reactions: htnambition

Attachments

• 38181B69-973C-4005-AF81-635F13FCCE7C.jpeg
    38181B69-973C-4005-AF81-635F13FCCE7C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
default normie

should ltr max

I thought my hair is good now, i look worse with shorter hair or shorter sides
I’m calisthenics maxxing atm, i have some amount of muscles, but it’s hard for me to gain weight
Yeah to be fair that is a strong choice of hairstyle I would say for you. Looking really good