Ratings 18M

4upax

4upax

250 test 250 primo 50 tren
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
593
Reputation
337
Screenshot 2026 09 25 at 24257PM

Accutane + tren otw!
looking for feedback
 
  • +1
Reactions: Roara
idk why it stretched that weird, u gotta click on the pic
 
ur lips :hnghn::lul:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: 4upax
Bump tho looking for ratings, ty
 
bump again bro i havent got a single rating
 
I suck at ratings but I swear retards only give out hltn and lmtn never seen someone call another person a mmtn even
 
  • +1
Reactions: 4upax
I suck at ratings but I swear retards only give out hltn and lmtn never seen someone call another person a mmtn even
right bro, getting called mmtn is a god send atp:lul:
 
right bro, getting called mmtn is a god send atp:lul:
Yeah its not even worth it to post on the ratings section anymore its better to just pm someone knowledge n ask them cuz if u post here youll get drooling retards calling u a ltn cus theyre subhuman themslves
 
  • +1
Reactions: 4upax

Similar threads

S
Replies
4
Views
67
lambofgod
lambofgod
31foidslater
Replies
11
Views
117
policy
policy
Frogger_
Replies
9
Views
108
Frogger_
Frogger_
RickyHooky
Replies
0
Views
17
RickyHooky
RickyHooky
M
Replies
23
Views
143
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top