Ratings and analysis of individuals of details on guys is pure cope

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
Someone who says "oh, I will just do Lefort 3 and then a jaw modification" seems unexpectedly unaware of the fact that there could be a lot more going on in that person's face that puts them south of chad level. It's not about any one features, but the sum of how they all come together. Men view women as 1-10 but women simply view men as attractive/unattractive. This is why looksmaxing requires a hollistic approach. Cracking that barrier into the "hot" from the "not" camp is very difficult to define in words and you know it when you see it but it can't be nailed down to exact features.

Some guy says "Oh I can't get girls because I'm a 6.5 and they all want 8+'s" but it's that they're just in the not attractive category and are on the same level as someone they would consider a 2. So to make themselves feel better they just say they're high average.

They might be above average looking but that's still not enough. The bar is rising and not many will make the cut.

It's more about not having any failos / not looking too masculine or feminine / decent harmony and a good pheno, all that combined is needed to fall into the "cute" category

Someone who says "oh, I will just do Lefort 3 and then a jaw modification" seems unexpectedly unaware of the fact that there could be a lot more going on in that person's face that puts them south of chad level. It's not about any one features, but the sum of how they all come together. Men view women as 1-10 but women simply view men as attractive/unattractive. This is why looksmaxing requires a hollistic approach. Cracking that barrier into the "hot" from the "not" camp is very difficult to define in words and you know it when you see it but it can't be nailed down to exact features.

Some guy says "Oh I can't get girls because I'm a 6.5 and they all want 8+'s" but it's that they're just in the not attractive category and are on the same level as someone they would consider a 2. So to make themselves feel better they just say they're high average.
Yeah. People here cope with bone mass. Pheno and 'harmony' is what decides most of your appeal to women. PSLers make some legit points but a lot of it is just pure autism.

They might be above average looking but that's still not enough. The bar is rising and not many will make the cut.

It's more about not having any failos / not looking too masculine or feminine / decent harmony and a good pheno, all that combined is needed to fall into the "cute" category
whats too masuline?

whats too masuline?
E16635fb9b0a4eb3a5be626ee3a14ff7

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
why is this not seen as very attractive? men dont have a problem with too feminine women?
Yeah but it's different with masculinity. testosterone puts a toll on the immune system, that's why females are more resistant to infections than men for instance. Excessive prenatal testosterone exposure, as seen in the face, indicates a non-ideal immune system and makes you ugly in general, just look at Mike Tyson or Brock Lesnar.

Masculine features evolved moreso to fight off other males than to impress women. Some level of male dimorphism is still needed to be attractive tho, but it needs to be balanced with some neotenous / feminine features.

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel