Ratings are retarded and autistic

After being on here for about a month or two, I have found that ratings from other men on this forum is stupid and often really inaccurate.

Eg Vinnie Hacker (and meany other people who are rated mtn or htn when, imo, he’s more like Chad/Chad lite. As well as some users being rated Chad/chad lite just because they have a bit of bone structure, good lighting, blue eyes and black hair when in reality girls will go for the guy you rated htn/mtn every day)

That is not to discredit that there are really good suggestions to increase your attractiveness if you have obvious failows on the forums. Personally, I’m not out here trying to gaymax. I’m here to pull more chicks, so idk how the literal opposite gender telling you how attractive you are is going to help much. Especially supposedly strait guys. In saying that, it does make me a bit of a hypocrite, as I have talked about rating other guys. But the way I have created my own looks maxing scale is based on what girls find attractive from my personal experiences and tik tok not autistic ratios and retarded coloring. So Im able to spot threats fast and try avoid getting mogged. (Btw more hight mog for me 5,10 but I digress.)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and NZb6Air
After being on here for about a month or two, I have found that ratings from other men on this forum is stupid and often really inaccurate.

Eg Vinnie Hacker (and meany other people who are rated mtn or htn when, imo, he’s more like Chad/Chad lite. As well as some users being rated Chad/chad lite just because they have a bit of bone structure, good lighting, blue eyes and black hair when in reality girls will go for the guy you rated htn/mtn every day)

That is not to discredit that there are really good suggestions to increase your attractiveness if you have obvious failows on the forums. Personally, I’m not out here trying to gaymax. I’m here to pull more chicks, so idk how the literal opposite gender telling you how attractive you are is going to help much. Especially supposedly strait guys. In saying that, it does make me a bit of a hypocrite, as I have talked about rating other guys. But the way I have created my own looks maxing scale is based on what girls find attractive from my personal experiences and tik tok not autistic ratios and retarded coloring. So Im able to spot threats fast and try avoid getting mogged. (Btw more hight mog for me 5,10 but I digress.)
Dnr gray cell post jfl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and NZb6Air
Vinnie Hacker is chad in mumbai.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and org3cel.RR
Vinnie Hacker is chad in mumbai.
vinnie was probably not the best example although I do still think hes mid/low tire chad lite. People often rate Ezra miller a high mtn or htn which is fucking ludicrous to me.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
every young looking dude with fluffy hair is chadlite according to org.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Kaari